Starbucks Team Leaders

Unless they're still using the really old version,
We got a new one 2 yrs ago & it's a Bunn; so was our old one.

Did anyone else see the memo on workbench about only ordering 1 of each item at a time for cafe and Starbucks that comes on FDC?
Hope they're not talking about pizza dough or popcorn; we order those in multiples because we blow through so much in a week.

We got a new one 2 yrs ago & it's a Bunn; so was our old one.

Hope they're not talking about pizza dough or popcorn; we order those in multiples because we blow through so much in a week.
I would run out after a single day if I can only get 1 case of those at a time. :(

One of my baristas traded away our last case of Venti iced cups to another store and now I get a text that we ran out. Getting really tired of supply issues because of people not thinking. Now I'll go in tomorrow and get coached if we can't get another store to trade us some. :confused:

Got the list with the limit caps & it does indeed limit us to 1 ea on pizza dough, pretzels, popcorn, etc so we'll have to grab a zebra & submit an order every. single. day. since we pan an entire box of pizza dough (96) EVERY DAY.
Really productive because we obviously have nothing better to do.

For the free tall infusion tea today. How are we ringing it out? Is there a coupon we were suppose to print out for it?

There’s a scan sheet in workbench. If you cannot find search Starbucks Operations and it will be on the right under Summer 2 Scan Sheet or something

Got the list with the limit caps & it does indeed limit us to 1 ea on pizza dough, pretzels, popcorn, etc so we'll have to grab a zebra & submit an order every. single. day. since we pan an entire box of pizza dough (96) EVERY DAY.
Really productive because we obviously have nothing better to do.
I assume the list is on workbench. I took a quick look and couldn't find it the other day. Do you know where it is?

Uh... these limits.... does this mean every store will get a frozen delivery every day? Because right now I think most stores get a refrigerated delivery daily but frozen is 3-4 times per week.

The bright side to this is that we'll never have 6 or 7 boxes of pizza dough in the freezer at any time, so it'll take up less space and maybe I can convince my TL to keep the pretzels and hot dog buns in the freezer like we're supposed to.

I found it. I don't know if I just missed it or if it wasn't up yet, but it's in the exact spot that I looked for it before - on the Target Cafe operations page, along the right side with a bunch of other links. Also, this cap likely won't affect my current store or my former store. None of the limits are 1 and none of them are on Pizza Hut items, unless there is a second list that I missed.

None of the limits are 1 and none of them are on Pizza Hut items, unless there is a second list that I missed.
Ours had some item limits of 2-3 but the redwire I read over my SBTL's shoulder specifically said 'limit 1' so we're going to try the first order this week with the higher limits & see what comes in.
If it's one only, it'll suck to be us.
Makes NO sense for a SB/FA of our volume.

Starbucks pastries might be limited to 1 per order. If the order is done 3-4x per week, most stores wont run out of hardly anything, unless it's something that only has a few in each case (paninis, blueberry muffins).

Anyone e else having issues ordering Spicy Chorizo lately? Haven't been able to order any for 2 weeks (button on my device to order gone).

Anyone see the update to the Starbucks ordering? It said how many you could order was based on volume and the lowest I saw was 2 per item instead of one.

Spicy Chorizo is gone in our area.
Re: ordering limit - We're hi vol but the max of some items was on 2-3.
Additionally, our SBTL got a redwire saying the limit was 1 so this last order we attempted to order according to the guideline vs redwire so we'll see how much we actually get.
Meanwhile, we got a crap-ton of something else that was apparently an error but we're hoarding the extra.

Back