Starbucks Team Leaders

Yes. And caramel brûlée bites.
Only reason I'm asking is because I'm on vacation but still want to stay in the loop and keep my team updated >.< But I get it, I'll stop with the post (assuming you are now being sarcastic with the caramel brulee bites part) :(

Last edited:
Only reason I'm asking is because I'm on vacation but still want to stay in the loop and keep my team updated >.< But I get it, I'll stop with the post (assuming you are now being sarcastic with the caramel brulee bites part) :(
She's not, but you should check workbench when you get back. I haven't been able to get caramel brulee bites in months, and that was only 1 or 2 cases (after having been out of it for months before that!). It has practically been discontinued in my area for the last year.

She's not, but you should check workbench when you get back. I haven't been able to get caramel brulee bites in months, and that was only 1 or 2 cases (after having been out of it for months before that!). It has practically been discontinued in my area for the last year.
But why do you even need the bites, since we don't make anything with it currently.

Yes, those. Although we've had the almonds for years, and I can't seem to get the espresso beans at my store.
I'm still able to get them via the frozen order guide. I work in a Super Target, where they end up when they arrive is a mystery to me. Overnight/Produce Team just brings it to me when they find them. They usually turn up a week after I order them but I'm sure they arrived much sooner than that.

Looked on istore and saw something about a Piña Colada drink been promoted on Social Media. I'm assuming it's made with Coconut Milk and Pineapple Infusion. Anyone have the recipe or any info on it?
its going to be like the ombre drink. tastes horrible, but sounds cool.

Finally got the login info from my DM for (OMG I can't think of the name!!!) And we have access to so much more it's amazing!! I love it. Thanks bux for finally giving us the resources we need!

So I'm on vacation and my ETL had our monthly meeting with our DM. I'm sure our Customer Connection and Store Operation score. Which has been dropping since April. And I don;t know what to do to raise our scores >.<

So I'm on vacation and my ETL had our monthly meeting with our DM. I'm sure our Customer Connection and Store Operation score. Which has been dropping since April. And I don;t know what to do to raise our scores >.<
My scores were dropping as well but we are in quarter 4 here (my store has 2 Q4) so he understands for the most. What he recommended was to make sure the customer support role is being followed better. Our Cycle task sheet was outdated so I'll be updating that and pushing it on my 930-3 person since all they do is pull pastries. More focus on lobby area and less on behind the counter. Condiment bar, hand off counter, floor, and tables/chairs are where ypu want to keep an eye on. Another thing that could bring the score down...trainees.

Names on cups. Make sure the whole team is using names on cups and calling drinks by name. For what ever reason, guests seem to love this. Also, you need to keep the lobby clean--first impression. Also the pop area if you have that. Beyond that, focus on training. There are so many non standard builds now, and if a guest drink doesn't taste how they expect, they will be unhappy.

Back