Starbucks Team Leaders

Anyone have problems getting lemon loaf in? & how do you check the Out of stock report?

I realized why we were having issues getting lemon loafs in. They changed the packaging back to single packs!

How do I get the packing slip for my order? The receiver is out on leave and the guy covering was asking me how to pull it up and of course the email that had all the sites is gone-_-

How do I get the packing slip for my order? The receiver is out on leave and the guy covering was asking me how to pull it up and of course the email that had all the sites is gone-_-
Go to ordering.starbucks.com. I'm assuming you've never been to that site, so you'll have to click on "contact us" and fill out the information to get your password. Your username will be XA##### where the "#"s are your Starbucks store number (not the Target store number), which you can find on several stickers that come on your weekly delivery.

Once you get your username and password set up, log in and click on "Orders" in the top right corner of the page. From there, you'll be able to search through any orders your store has placed (including promotional orders that were autoshipped to your store) in the last 90 days. Your receiver will just need you to print out the invoices - I'd sort the search results by "Delivery Date" so you make sure you get everything that was supposed to be delivered that week. Some weeks will have 10 invoices, but most will have 2-4.

My shipments don't come with a packing slips anymore. Instead, Starbucks attaches a sheet with a large bar code to one of the boxes in the shipment and the receiver just scans it. Maybe they do the same for your store.

Go to ordering.starbucks.com. I'm assuming you've never been to that site, so you'll have to click on "contact us" and fill out the information to get your password. Your username will be XA##### where the "#"s are your Starbucks store number (not the Target store number), which you can find on several stickers that come on your weekly delivery.

Once you get your username and password set up, log in and click on "Orders" in the top right corner of the page. From there, you'll be able to search through any orders your store has placed (including promotional orders that were autoshipped to your store) in the last 90 days. Your receiver will just need you to print out the invoices - I'd sort the search results by "Delivery Date" so you make sure you get everything that was supposed to be delivered that week. Some weeks will have 10 invoices, but most will have 2-4.

Awesome thanks! I assume it's the same login and password I use for the customer report right? Also are any of you guys doing a big market meeting next month? I was talking to my dm yesterday and he was telling he was gonna be there. I was like woah what's going I just thought it was about market mot starbucks too.

Had a customer come back because we grounded her espresso beans too course. She also had problems with another Starbucks grinding it too fine.

How are espresso beans suppose to be grounded up? >.<

This^.
If she's using an espresso machine, it would be fine grind.
If she's using a drip it's a matter of cone or basket type filter & cone would be fine but not as fine for espresso machines.

This^.
If she's using an espresso machine, it would be fine grind.
If she's using a drip it's a matter of cone or basket type filter & cone would be fine but not as fine for espresso machines.

There is also a slightly different grind for french press and even more fun, Turkish (though I suspect you won't get asked for that very often).

Yep, French press is coarse.
Everyone remember the year of the Valentine's Date Night?
Spending Valentine's at a cafe in Target splitting a pot of French press & a brownie while playing with face cut-outs on sticks.
Who comes up with this stuff?

Yep, French press is coarse.
Everyone remember the year of the Valentine's Date Night?
Spending Valentine's at a cafe in Target splitting a pot of French press & a brownie while playing with face cut-outs on sticks.
Who comes up with this stuff?
I remember it fell on a Friday and I was closing that day. I ended up playing with the cut outs more than the guests. I took some pictures with the guests lol

This lady wanted an unsweetened lemonade for her kid who 'couldn't have sugar'. I told her that the lemonade already had sugar in it. She said that the regular Starbucks can make it for her and then left the line.

Is there a barista somewhere lying to her in which case, I tip my hat to you sir. I was going to inform her that lemonade minus the sugar is water with lemon but the next thing I need is another guest complaint finding its way to my STL..

Anyone know what the containers that we put the chai, mocha, white mocha...etc are under in the order guide? Mine are getting pretty worn out and stained

Back