Starbucks Team Leaders

Hey guys so my receiver still can't find the numbers to check in my orders. I guess he needs the focus for each item. When I pull up the shipment details the number it shows don't work. Now he's behind two deliveries! I'm not familiar with the recovering side at all so I don't know how to pull up what he needs . Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do here?

Yep, Starbucks here. A few months ago the deliveries switched to ADSD so I just scan a barcode for each part of the order instead of typing in DPCIs and quantities.

The invoices still have everything on then they used to, it just isn't used unless there's an audit.

So what should I print for him the invoices? What does he have to scan? Sorry im totally in the dark wuth the recieving side lol. I was on the order site for 40 mins searching like a mad man!

So what should I print for him the invoices? What does he have to scan? Sorry im totally in the dark wuth the recieving side lol. I was on the order site for 40 mins searching like a mad man!
Your order probably comes as a pallet off a non-Target truck and should have an orange pouch on it that holds all the paperwork needed to check in the order. If the pouch/paperwork isn't there or it's too late to look for it, the receiver can check the ADSD Order Summary (that might not be the exact title) on Workbench. All he does is takes the Shipment ID (again, might be the wrong name), types that into Receive and goes from there. If there's an audit, he should be able to print off the info from there with DPCIs and quantities; probably better to do this in the first place because pulling up old/in-progress ADSD orders is a pain. In theory; I've never had an audit without having the paperwork handy and it won't be until Tuesday/Wednesday I can look that info up to double-check.

I don't know anything about the Starbuck/Food TL printing off the invoices. I know it's a thing that can be done, according to Workbench but when I asked our TL about it they'd never heard about it and had no idea what to do.

Now, if your order is coming from FedEx as a bunch of boxes, I don't know how to check those in. Or if they need to be. Only seen it happen a few times, usually its on a pallet.

Hope that helps a little.

Your order probably comes as a pallet off a non-Target truck and should have an orange pouch on it that holds all the paperwork needed to check in the order. If the pouch/paperwork isn't there or it's too late to look for it, the receiver can check the ADSD Order Summary (that might not be the exact title) on Workbench. All he does is takes the Shipment ID (again, might be the wrong name), types that into Receive and goes from there. If there's an audit, he should be able to print off the info from there with DPCIs and quantities; probably better to do this in the first place because pulling up old/in-progress ADSD orders is a pain. In theory; I've never had an audit without having the paperwork handy and it won't be until Tuesday/Wednesday I can look that info up to double-check.

I don't know anything about the Starbuck/Food TL printing off the invoices. I know it's a thing that can be done, according to Workbench but when I asked our TL about it they'd never heard about it and had no idea what to do.

Now, if your order is coming from FedEx as a bunch of boxes, I don't know how to check those in. Or if they need to be. Only seen it happen a few times, usually its on a pallet.

Hope that helps a little.
Thanks I'll copy and paste this and email it to him see if it helps! I wish I knew more of recievening to help him out but I have no idea lol

When I came in I had the back to school and my city's gift cards... i just took my lunch and theyre all gone!! Someone stole all my gift cards-_-

I know this was discuss a few page back put in regards to the new pastry/Sandwich order Caps. The weekly update States for a Vol. 2 Store the cap per order is 4 per order. Is it 4 cases per item or 4 cases total order (I hope not)?

Hey guys, new user here. I've been in Starbucks for two years now, and just found this forum. I've got two questions I'm hoping someone has an answer for.

Are Strawberry inclusion stickers for the containers order-able? I can't find them on the master list.
What does everyone use to clean carafes/WC canisters? I'd like to find some sort of bottle brush, but can't find one to order, and I don't think any on the floor are NSF.

Also, Asuras, from experience this week, it is 4 cases per item.

Hey guys, new user here. I've been in Starbucks for two years now, and just found this forum. I've got two questions I'm hoping someone has an answer for.

Are Strawberry inclusion stickers for the containers order-able? I can't find them on the master list.
What does everyone use to clean carafes/WC canisters? I'd like to find some sort of bottle brush, but can't find one to order, and I don't think any on the floor are NSF.

No strawberry inclusion stickers that I’ve seen. I just use berries one or use a label maker.

I don’t believe there’s a bottle brush orderable, maybe on sap. If you want to deep clean them you can use suma shine (what you use to clean the coffee airpots)

No strawberry inclusion stickers that I’ve seen. I just use berries one or use a label maker.

I don’t believe there’s a bottle brush orderable, maybe on sap. If you want to deep clean them you can use suma shine (what you use to clean the coffee airpots)
There is an urn brush you can order to clean the air pots. It's not on the regular order guide, you find it on the master item list on workbench.

you want to deep clean them you can use suma shine (what you use to clean the coffee airpots)
We haven't been able to get Suma Shine for quite some time.
Got a number for that?
Whip canisters can be run thru the dishwasher but you'll want to put them in the fridge for a few before filling them.

Last edited:
Back