Starbucks Team Leaders

its turned off for most stores. you can my suppport if your dm wants you to. basically for the blonde misto option. that option gave us 30 lbs. early on i had some who liked a blond misto with more milk, but now its just wtf. why don't you have blonde?
I am talking about the blonde espresso, not the blonde drip coffee. You can still make a “blonde misto” with your blonde (veranda) drip coffee

RE: Peppermint. We mySupported it and they responded that “this item is no longer orderable”. Our DM is looking into it for us, I’ll try to let you guys know if we hear anything.

Do any of you still carry the Hint Blackberry water or the Tazo bottled teas? We haven’t in awhile and I’m not sure if we’re supposed to or not.

More details for my stores big remodel. In addition to getting a second espresso machine. We are getting Nitro Cold Brew (ah jeez, one more thing to worry about) :O

Man, so jealous! Nitro is delicious and we have so many people requesting it lately.

I am talking about the blonde espresso, not the blonde drip coffee. You can still make a “blonde misto” with your 0 4blonde (veranda) drip coffee
yeah i have
I am talking about the blonde espresso, not the blonde drip coffee. You can still make a “blonde misto” with your blonde (veranda) drip coffee
yeah i have 30 lbs of blonde espresso cause my dm asked me to offer a misto. i sold like 3 but everyone else was like i want my white mocha or other blonde drink.

I have like 30# of 1# blonde espresso bags that got auto-shipped here. SOMEONE COME TAKE IT OFF MY HANDS PLZ.

Something that is not on my order guide for some time but does anyone know the DCPI for the chocolate covered madeleines that go on the impulse fixture in front of out registers?

New Starbucks TL here (came from corporate sbux). Does anybody have the DPCI for the little metal signs that hold the promotional beverage sign and sit on the counter (the one holding the green tea drinks now). Also the DPCI for pastry case paper? Thanks!

For the pastry case paper, I assume you want the lining paper:

For large Cases: 260-06-0082
For Small Cases: 260--06-0093

Something that is not on my order guide for some time but does anyone know the DCPI for the chocolate covered madeleines that go on the impulse fixture in front of out registers?
Check your TINV guide.

I've only ever seen that during the holidays, so we probably can't get it right now. Or ever.
New Starbucks TL here (came from corporate sbux). Does anybody have the DPCI for the little metal signs that hold the promotional beverage sign and sit on the counter (the one holding the green tea drinks now). Also the DPCI for pastry case paper? Thanks!
"Sign holder metal 2-sided" 260-04-0676

I've only ever seen that during the holidays, so we probably can't get it right now. Or ever.

"Sign holder metal 2-sided" 260-04-0676
Only reason I ask because it's in our Siren's Eye. And my new DM is asking why I don't have them. Honestly, then only other Madelines I've ever been able to order is the Pumpkin Spice ones during that period of time.

I think the dipped madelines are holiday season only? Also, fyi, we're not supposed to be using the pastry case liner at all anymore. Our DM says that we have to order the paddles and grates used in the Siren's Eye and just use those instead.

This last launch I noticed some snacks in the Siren's Eye that we don't have at our store. Do any of you carry the Rip Van Wafels, Bissinger's Gummies, or Moon Cheese? If so could you shoot me the DPCI's if you have a sec? I could also use the DPCI's for those Tazo teas if anyone has them.

Thanks!! :)

Back