Starbucks Team Leaders

There are always a ton of things in the Siren's Eye that we don't carry, especially RTD+E and the snack fixture. For those, just order what's on your guide and hope for the best. Even some of the stuff on the order guide is discontinued. Maybe search in myWork.

I don't think the Tazo bottled teas are on the order guide anymore, but I thought you could still search for them in myWork. The flavors are black tea with lemon and plum pomegranate.

How many of your SBUX TMs work at the same time, do you have atleast 2 working at all times? How about the weekend?
Does SBUX have a preference on how many tms should be scheduled at any given time?

We try to have at least one person working at all times, but we've struggled with that a few times over the last year and it blows my mind. I don't know the specifics on the contract details between Starbucks and Target, but basically the minimum requirement is to have at least one person at all times (including covering breaks). There might be some rules on approximate amounts of payroll for a given amount in sales, or maybe that's all up to Target.

Number of hours is up to Target, as long as there is a certified barista there at all open times. The only impact Sbux can have is by issuing NNCs when things aren't getting done because of lack of staffing. So, if there are bugs because cleaning isn't getting done due to lack of coverage--NNC. Timers not running, baristas not certified, out of ingredients, NNC.

Also, fyi, we're not supposed to be using the pastry case liner at all anymore. Our DM says that we have to order the paddles and grates used in the Siren's Eye and just use those instead.
Just had a DM visit & he said nothing about the case liners; just that we also use the grate, paddle board, platters & stands which we already have.
Also complimented us on our display.

Just had a DM visit & he said nothing about the case liners; just that we also use the grate, paddle board, platters & stands which we already have.
Also complimented us on our display.
Do you happen to have dpci’s for the grates and paddle boards? I have stand and platters

Not at work for a few days but I'll see what I can find.
Yetive usually has the entire small wares guide on hand.
Damn, I miss that guide.

I've never even heard of a store washing their hands between handling money and making drinks. Yeah it's probably what we're supposed to do, but we aren't actually coming in contact with any food anyway.

I've never even heard of a store washing their hands between handling money and making drinks. Yeah it's probably what we're supposed to do, but we aren't actually coming in contact with any food anyway.
Its in “coveted” food code, the leadership throws in your face when a TM has a phone behind the counter...

Barista doing the order texted me about the Bunn coffee filter dpci, anyone at work that has it? They weren' sure which it is from the order guide.

Rollout from Diversey to Ecolab was a disaster at my store. Poor communication, hope everyone else's goes ok.

Ours left a bunch of stuff we don't need since we don't have a dishwasher. He didn't know if we were getting one(I'm reaching I know)....he left all of our new supplies in our cleaning crews closet (who apparently aren't changing chemicals so this is now mine & my PMTs project on Monday)...& left a mess allover my sink area. He didn't explain what products were switched with what...I have so many questions! degreaser?disinfectant? Why did we get block whitener? Floor cleaner? Where's my oven cleaner? R.I.P. to good old shinepac, really hoping this new cleaner is as good at making things look brand new again..

Anyone know of the “chip” we are supposed to order for in counter blenders for the new cold foam. I printed a new order guide and nothing. The Starbucks SKU is available but no dpci

Target gave an update last week that they are holding off on launching cold foam until further notice, unfortunately. Same with the Starbucks Happy Hour.

Target gave an update last week that they are holding off on launching cold foam until further notice, unfortunately. Same with the Starbucks Happy Hour.
Really? Weird I got an email from my DM on it. And that Happy Hour is actually 3/29 from 3-close and it’s bogo all drinks

Where was the message about holding off on Happy Hour on March 29th? I saw the message about holding on the Cold Foam.

The Happy Hour Promo is only available to Reward Members too isn't it? From what my DM explained about it.

Not at work right now, but I believe that the Happy Hour stuff is in the March 5 weekly update that is posted on Workbench. I could be remembering wrong tho— I’ll check it again tomorrow.

Back