Starbucks Team Leaders

Does anybody know the name/DPCI of the lids for the airpots. 3 of mine have cracked and I can't seem to find the lids or the airports. The the "2.2 liter replacement kit" which is the things that go down into the airport. Thanks!

Just got the magnet in a mailpack! How’s your guys’ first day of spring coffee sale going? We’re definitely selling more coffee, but of course the register isn’t automatically taking the 25% off. :rolleyes:

Oh! And peppermint has popped back up on this week’s order guide!

Just got the magnet in a mailpack! How’s your guys’ first day of spring coffee sale going? We’re definitely selling more coffee, but of course the register isn’t automatically taking the 25% off. :rolleyes:

Oh! And peppermint has popped back up on this week’s order guide!
Got our magnet as well!
Not selling much coffee, hopefully we can clear the baskets over the weekend...

I have never seen an Starbucks TL position open in my district- Do they normally ask for internals only? Is it easier than other TL positions? I never worked in a store with a Starbucks until now and the chick over there basically doesn't like me.

It's actually more difficult because you're answering to TWO sets of leadership: Target & Starbucks.
They're like a dysfunctional couple because they will have differing goals & you'll be caught in the middle every time.

It's actually more difficult because you're answering to TWO sets of leadership: Target & Starbucks.
They're like a dysfunctional couple because they will have differing goals & you'll be caught in the middle every time.
Yeah, try being “Guest-Centric” on a weekend with only 1 barista! Target is like “oh starbucks” is open. Starbucks is like , “make eye contact, write names on cups, finish and connect” and oh while doing all that, now pull pastries twice a day! Smh
P.s steritech
P.ps surprise dm starbucks visits
P.p.ps health dept inspectors
P.p.p.p.s timers

Last edited:
Starbucks TL by itself is tough, but completely doable if that's all you have. It depends how much other stuff you have to do. If you just add Food Ave, it's still not bad. But once you add either market or being a senior (or both!) it gets awful real quick. Starbucks is very different from any other area of the store, which makes it much harder to balance with additional workcenters.

I have never seen an Starbucks TL position open in my district- Do they normally ask for internals only? Is it easier than other TL positions? I never worked in a store with a Starbucks until now and the chick over there basically doesn't like me.
I don't think internal or external matters really. You have to be ok with being ignored by the rest of the store for the most part. And you will work alone sometimes too. Just Starbucks isn't bad at all, but FoodTL is a bear.

How long have you guys ( SBUX TL/FOOD AVE TL) been in your current role? And what were you before the role?

As scary as it is to think about it. I've been the Starbucks TL (Now Food Service Lead) for 1 year, and 8 months. Before Starbucks, I was a Meat (Department) TL for 1 year and 5 months. Before that, I was a Perishable/Food Assistant for 11 months.

Can't believe I survived this long in Starbucks :S I think I even made a posted here asking if I should take the position :O

As scary as it is to think about it. I've been the Starbucks TL (Now Food Service Lead) for 1 year, and 8 months. Before Starbucks, I was a Meat (Department) TL for 1 year and 5 months. Before that, I was a Perishable/Food Assistant for 11 months.

Can't believe I survived this long in Starbucks :S I think I even made a posted here asking if I should take the position :O
Wow, that’s a life time , given the history of SBUx tls at my store, i am the 4th one in 16 months..... FML!

For the past 2 months I somehow got roped into dual-leading the market (frozen, dry grocery, household paper, pets, & chems) and the Meat Department. With mix results but overall leadership was satisfied. Come in yesterday to find out that the Starbucks Team Lead was stepping down and leaving the store. And I was asked if I would like to lead Starbucks.
Good job, @Asuras

Been in role about 1.5yrs, previously I was FSA-which is no longer a role. Before FSA I was a Starbucks tm & before Starbucks tm I was a food service tm. 5 years w/Target. Always food

For the past 2 months I somehow got roped into dual-leading the market (frozen, dry grocery, household paper, pets, & chems) and the Meat Department. With mix results but overall leadership was satisfied. Come in yesterday to find out that the Starbucks Team Lead was stepping down and leaving the store. And I was asked if I would like to lead Starbucks.
Good job, @Asuras

As "just" a Starbucks TL, or in combination with Market and/or Meat?

Back