Starbucks Team Leaders

So I'm looking at a "fixture plan" for this new store that I'm going to; it's basically just a blueprint for the whole store and it has some fixture codes on it for some of the equipment. For the Starbucks equipment, it'll say something like "SB0317", which is the fridge under the Turbo Chef oven. Does anyone know where I can look up what the rest of these codes mean? Some of them don't match up with the equipment in my current store's fixture plan.

So I'm looking at a "fixture plan" for this new store that I'm going to; it's basically just a blueprint for the whole store and it has some fixture codes on it for some of the equipment. For the Starbucks equipment, it'll say something like "SB0317", which is the fridge under the Turbo Chef oven. Does anyone know where I can look up what the rest of these codes mean? Some of them don't match up with the equipment in my current store's fixture plan.
Check SAP..may not have pictures but it'll tell you what's what

Interviewed for a new flex store opening in my district over a week ago & still waiting to hear & see if I got it. It's driving me crazy! Imagine getting a new store...shiny stainless steel, freshly painted walls...a whole new team to train just how I'd like & hopefully nitro cold brew because that would be amazing.

The last order I received (Monday) I got my "Cherry Blossom" cups/mugs/mini mugs. Are we suppose to put them out? Or are we suppose to save them for a later date?

Anyone have the dpci for blender chip in counter?
Mine arrived damaged looks like a piece fell off the chip
If you didn't receive one, you were supposed to borrow one from another store, so I assume you will have to do that.

I accidentally toss out the 3/27 siren's eye. Anyone able to PM me pictures of it?

No access. You are a pilot/test store.

Care to share your log-in?
Username is S12345@storelink.starbucks.com
The 12345 is starbucks store number not target store number
& password is Target1234
1234 being our actual target store #

But I believe the password was made by our DM so not sure what the original would have been if that's not correct..

Last edited:
You probably have to set up a new password if you aren't a pilot store for this. And it's also possible that you won't be able to set it up; maybe they only gave access to a select few stores.

We are in egg bite hell. We’ve sold at least 60 of the bacon ones alone between today and yesterday.... I just pulled 150 for the pull this morning. Help :eek:

We pulled two cases of each & were down to a handful by the first day.
SBTL ordered heavy so we're pulling about a case of ea a day.

Hows Happy Hour going for everyone thus far? When I left, it wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Most people who walk in didn't even know it was going on. Other than those we told days in advance. Not sure how the rest of the night will go but I don't expect it to be that bad. Compared to Frappuccino Happy Hour.

It was good, hooked up a few regulars who didn’t know about it.... a bunch of TMs came and got great deals with 1/2 and 10% off. No too crazy.

At our store, we advertised it the day before and the day of on our DOB as we were unsure of how sales would go if nobody knew about it. Overall, it went well. The usual “somebody went to lunch, so let’s all come over at the same time” but not with as much force as Frappy Hour had thank goodness.

Back