Starbucks Team Leaders

Our steritech visitor gave us a critical and told us to throw them away...they were still in original box we never even used them but he said those were not approved chemicals for us to have in our area but that stand alone Starbucks used them so that’s why they were on the order guide..

Our steritech visitor gave us a critical and told us to throw them away...they were still in original box we never even used them but he said those were not approved chemicals for us to have in our area but that stand alone Starbucks used them so that’s why they were on the order guide..
1st rule of steritech, if they don’t see it . Its not there. Everyone else including leadership + sbux DM+local inspectors dont GAF!

I would mostly use it all over Food Ave. Sooooo much grease built up everywhere and steel wool gets it off quicker and easier than anything else I've tried, and it doesn't scratch anything unless you press as hard as you can.

Nowadays I only have Starbucks, so I just use it on the steaming wand. I know I know, I'm not even supposed to have it. But so far, as long as I'm careful with it, there is no downside to it and it works so much better than so many other combinations of tools and chemicals.

I would mostly use it all over Food Ave. Sooooo much grease built up everywhere and steel wool gets it off quicker and easier than anything else I've tried, and it doesn't scratch anything unless you press as hard as you can.

Nowadays I only have Starbucks, so I just use it on the steaming wand. I know I know, I'm not even supposed to have it. But so far, as long as I'm careful with it, there is no downside to it and it works so much better than so many other combinations of tools and chemicals.
Awe good to know my maintenance guy gave me a packet with a few of them but i didn’t know what to use them for..thanks

In certain areas it was a big hit. We had so many regulars grab it and loved it. But towards the end and into winter it stopped selling. Maybe just bring back smoothies 🤷‍♂️

Got blueberry scones in that are two day now. Just need danishes and all I’ll have the new “2 day” pastries

Well, the pastries themselves aren't actually changing, are they? It's the exact same ingredients, Starbucks just changed their arbitrary 1 day shelf life into 2 days. And then they just changed the shelf life on the packaging.

Tis the season of call outs. Had about 40 hours worth of call outs last week and yesterday. Poor barista came in looking like death and told her to go home and feel better :,(.

Anybody know where the policy regarding tips is? I feel like i remember hearing that it changed last year- we can’t put out a tip jar but if somebody really wants to, we can accept. is there an archived workbench update?

I forget the wording, but it basically said “We can’t take tips. But if someone gives you a tip you can take it.” It should be on workbench somewhere.

Odd question: anyone have the DPCI for 5lb bags of Cold Brew? It was on my order guide for so long but now I only have 3lb bags which is quite odd for my location.

Odd question: anyone have the DPCI for 5lb bags of Cold Brew? It was on my order guide for so long but now I only have 3lb bags which is quite odd for my location.
Happened everytime around this year. For where I am it's winter, so they assume we don't sell alot of Cold Brew and switch to the smaller bags.

Back