Starbucks Team Leaders

I don't remember that. I just remember one talking about a shortage of almond butter. I thought that meant stores were ordering more than expected and it'd get replenished eventually.
That was it! It said something like “at this point you should have more than enough supply of the ingredients” i did have a bunch of everything but it expired...

Ok am I crazy or inverted fifo bottles are no longer orderable. Literally had a guest steal one from me yesterday as I turned around :,( now I’m down to 3

I think most of us will find that out tomorrow lol

Edit: it's a Starbucks site, so you don't need to log in from a Target computer, duh

Last edited:
It looks pretty slick. But it’s the same stuff from workbench but more organized plus has stuff that we don’t do. It looks way better plus you can access all other websites (Starbuckscereport, and ordering) from it. Also see everything without being on workbench and on your phone

I've had access for quite some time. Surprised noone else has. Very handy for sirens eyes and recipes

It also confirmed all the stuff I posted the other day about pastry shelf life and lemonade change :3

I finally found the shelf for my cold bar fridge. Now I can finally move all the refreshers and lemonades under there and actually have more than 9 2% gallons in my fridge

Found this in my group chat. It's afrom a Cooperate Starbucks Weekly Update from a month ago.

0cQv6LI.jpg

Back