Starbucks Team Leaders

How do I go with doing an emergency order? Totally forgot to order cups and won’t last two weeks without them
You have to email, with your info, your store info, and dpci’s for items you need. 99% sure they won’t send you anything though, cause technically forgetting to order something is not an emergency.
A better solution to your problem is to call stores around you, see if they can lend you some assistance.

How do I go with doing an emergency order? Totally forgot to order cups and won’t last two weeks without them
Emergency orders aren't for actual emergencies. They're for when your ordering system doesn't work, not for when you're out of something. Emergency ordering is just having someone else place a regular order for you; it won't arrive any sooner than if you did it yourself.

How does this spend $20 and save $5 work? There is no coupon and the price doesn’t auto adjust to reflect the $5 savings!?!

When I took over I had two whole aisles worth of Starbucks cups. Had to give the aisles away for the new soft lines backstock method and I only have a very small room now for all my stuff. So with all the random bulk of tall lids and domes and whatnot somewhat hard to remember that I can run out of specific ones

When I took over I had two whole aisles worth of Starbucks cups. Had to give the aisles away for the new soft lines backstock method and I only have a very small room now for all my stuff. So with all the random bulk of tall lids and domes and whatnot somewhat hard to remember that I can run out of specific ones
Your stockroom can’t be smaller than mine , my stockroom is 6 feet wide and 12 feet long. Ill send you some pics of it to give ideas on how to organize it better?

Do you guys know why the protein blended ingredients are not on the order guide anymore? I cant find the banana date or the almond butter!?

I'm pretty sure they're LTO, although that was almost definitely not communicated to us. I've been out of almond butter for over a month and haven't even tried ordering any. I've cleaned the banana date pump 3 weeks in a row and it was unused each time, so my store probably hasn't sold a cacao one in a month or more.

We were selling an average 3-4 a week, mostly on weekends... it sucks that its on the menu... i hate having the “sorry we’re all out” sign on our menue

I thought i posted it during Fall Launch. The protein drinks were indeed LTO (or so they say, I heard they bombed). Confirmed with my DM. I stopped order but the end of September :p

I thought i posted it during Fall Launch. The protein drinks were indeed LTO (or so they say, I heard they bombed). Confirmed with my DM. I stopped order but the end of September :p
Oh yeah that was it! I remember that now. Thank you for posting those things. Although what I would really like is something more official directly to us from either Target or Starbucks.

There was also a Weekly Update around that time stating if you run out. Not to order anymore but that weekly update it long gone.

I don't remember that. I just remember one talking about a shortage of almond butter. I thought that meant stores were ordering more than expected and it'd get replenished eventually.

Back