Starbucks Team Leaders

Oh we’ve had that. We had sugar free simple syrup I believe? I’ve never had anyone ask for it until last week a guest asks for it in her iced tea and in like... out of all times to not have it

This is the first year I'm not nervous for black Friday.. feeling extra confident and wishing everyone a real fun, fast & friendly night. BOGO drinks is gonna be something though

Anyone know what this browned butter sauce that I have awaiting shipment for on istore?

Oh lord I’m scared for today and tomorrow. I’d rather have it be busy today and not busy tomorrow since tomorrow I have normal coverage

An I crazy or did we not have a team member discount time for us on cups? I don’t remember seeing anything this year for it.

Hi guys, I hope you all had a peaceful and fiestful holiday.
Is the BoGo offer from 3pm-close? Or all day?

Requisitioned a bottle of ginger babies and made gingerbread frapps! No frap roast but add nutmeg topping. Literally made it and I was SWAMRED right in front of the check lanes. It didn’t last 30 seconds. Made this about 6 times. We sampled to much since we were dead then it ramped up so hard

Attachments

• 053614B3-A59B-49C8-9CD5-0C1C841347E7.jpeg
    053614B3-A59B-49C8-9CD5-0C1C841347E7.jpeg
    427.5 KB · Views: 27
Requisitioned a bottle of ginger babies and made gingerbread frapps! No frap roast but add nutmeg topping. Literally made it and I was SWAMRED right in front of the check lanes. It didn’t last 30 seconds. Made this about 6 times. We sampled to much since we were dead then it ramped up so hard
Salty, those are as cute AF!!!

Felt busier than last year for my store. Stayed from 6am to 9pm (close). I'm dying inside, with the craziness of Black Friday + Happy Hour just killed us. Most of the baristas with me today also worked last night (me included). I work all weekend and until Tuesday, I don't know if I can mentally make it :(

Back