Starbucks Team Leaders

Kinda read your original post and in my mind combine the Chestnut Syrup Bottle Part with the topping o_O

They ordered 2 of everything for me. Not as bad as I thought but still don't have space for it.

My Starbucks dm wants a schedule and deployment plan for thurs-Tuesday for Black Friday week..with so many people coming in at different times what is best way to schedule it out since every time a new tm comes the deployment will change?

Do shift labels and print grids out. Print out the team member deployment. The specific ones that show for your store and how many baristas and write on it. Put POS BAR CS and whatnot to help show where you want the team to focus on. Have asts and you as cs or great baristas too to help guide. Don’t leave your team on their own! Keep them in the loop and it’ll be a successful holiday season <3

Do shift labels and print grids out. Print out the team member deployment. The specific ones that show for your store and how many baristas and write on it. Put POS BAR CS and whatnot to help show where you want the team to focus on. Have asts and you as cs or great baristas too to help guide. Don’t leave your team on their own! Keep them in the loop and it’ll be a successful holiday season <3
Thank you!

Love that I’ll be getting my order and the additional. Looks like 3-4 pallets for me. Guess i won’t need to order. Good thing too because I forgot to order lids and I’m getting two cases of each lol

Interesting. Had a visit with my fbd and asked many questions of things to come. They said it’s still super buggy with corporate and no news of it coming soon to license stores.

Someone posted this on the reddit thread. Anyone have the sku or name or dpci number? We had a remodel but we didn’t receive new fixtures because our remodel... well let’s say it took double the team because of our vendors....

The fixture with the coffee bags on the right.

Attachments

• B0154A15-447A-46B4-A108-56C10E305E22.jpeg
    B0154A15-447A-46B4-A108-56C10E305E22.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Were you supposed to receive that? Depending on your layout, you might not need it. Honestly I’d probably need a pic of your store to be sure, but I’ve worked at two different stores that got remodeled and neither one needed those fixtures. I’ve also helped/been at three store openings and only the most recent one needed it. So basically 1 out of 5 new/remodeled stores.

But anyway, I’m not sure anyone will be able to get a DPCI for it. And even if they can, you’ll end up mySupporting it with or without it. I’d mySupport it with that picture if you think your store is supposed to have it.

Somewhat hard to know what I need. My dm wasn’t sure when we opened back up after the remodel and can’t find out what we need. I’m content with what I have but I’d love to be able to get it since it’s pretty lol

Somewhat hard to know what I need. My dm wasn’t sure when we opened back up after the remodel and can’t find out what we need. I’m content with what I have but I’d love to be able to get it since it’s pretty lol
I'm a new store, same setup and design of what you posted and we recieved 4 baskets, 2 feature cups and that fixture.. it's called an etarage. I'll look around and see if I can find any info on it.

Got it. Ours is the same exact thing. But hey maybe I’ll receive it on the special LSR order they’re sending me. I guess part of what I’m getting also is a fixture cube and basket lmao

Back