Starbucks Team Leaders

Well I am in Minnesota and this is a fairly new thing being tested in our district. We have a position in-between the Food & Beverage Director and the Store Level. Forgot the official title but it was something like "Partner".

So there is a:
Produce Partner
Frozen/Meat/Dairy Partner
Starbucks/Deli/Bakery Partner
Market Partner

Their jobs is to help stores out with whatever issues they have and help them stay compliant. Our Starbucks Partner has been in and out of stores and responding to a lot of our e-mails. Helping escalate MySupport issues and getting answers that would normally take forever from Mysupport directly. For Starbucks, they also do Insight Visits and deal with our DM.

I’ve secretly dreamed of a position like that. Although it’s definitely not as great as I’m imagining it to be lol.
Me and another SBUX TL near me have talked about this quite a few times. Going around to other SBUx in district/group, telling them how much they suck and how to improve etc. that’d be the life to live man!

Me and another SBUX TL near me have talked about this quite a few times. Going around to other SBUx in district/group, telling them how much they suck and how to improve etc. that’d be the life to live man!
Exactly! But more important than telling them how much they suck is telling them how much better I am than them. That's the key. That's the key to happiness.

@Asuras are you saying that you don't meet with your DM?
No I still do but sometimes they show up on at the same time. Distracts our DM away from me and my team. But this Starbucks "Partner" has been supportive. All the Partners for each departments were ETLs/Leaders of their respective Departments prior to this current position. So they understand how it is at the store level. And she is the rare Leader that actually knows her stuff.

Doubt it, not all corporate stores have it. No way Target wants to mess with that yet.

I can see us getting it especially with how they’ve began doing more organic chemicals and home brand organic food items.

Maybe It’ll be coming to certain regions first? Or maybe coming to all who knows. My order guides been super fussy lately. It’ll be adding cafe and Pizza Hut to my order guides and at first gave me a panic lol. I was like “we just remodeled and got rid of cafe please I don’t want it back” lol

there are some Target stores in flavor reinvention markets, so I think they have it too

at least the details for it are on Workbench, so I'd assume SOME stores have it

Relatively close to some that have it . I should drive to one since it’s not far and see if some of those targets have it (and get some pics. For examples ;) )

Maybe It’ll be coming to certain regions first? Or maybe coming to all who knows. My order guides been super fussy lately. It’ll be adding cafe and Pizza Hut to my order guides and at first gave me a panic lol. I was like “we just remodeled and got rid of cafe please I don’t want it back” lol

I'm a new store...we are having alot of order issues. I still have to order with the EO email. Could be an accident...could be real. I guess I'll try ordering some of it haha

there are some Target stores in flavor reinvention markets, so I think they have it too

at least the details for it are on Workbench, so I'd assume SOME stores have it

Some stores have nitro cold brew too. Our espresso maintenance guy said he wouldn't be surprised if they added it to our store eventually... Something about having a reverse osmosis water filtration system? Idk

Back