Starbucks Team Leaders

Yup! All of what you said I can’t get. It also sucks because there’s a couple of items in suppose to carry but c&s does not have

So we scanned my order on Sunday afternoon (around 3pm). Normally the order appears on the istore within 24 hours. It has yet to appear. Should I be concerned with all the issue lately with Mywork 2.0?

My orders are due by Tuesday and order normally arrives every Monday.

Do you normally scan it in on Sundays or Mondays? It doesn’t show up until after the order cutoff, so sometime either Tuesday or Wednesday for you.

Here is a list of DPCI for more of the colored chalk markers. There is a list on Workbenck titles "Starbucks Master Item and Merch List Winter 2017" that contains a list of orderable items with the Target DPCI and Starbucks SKU. It may be helpful when trying to find items that don't show up on your order guides.

Marker Color/DPCI
Door Knob/260-06-0097
Sheet Metal/260-06-0098
Grape Jelly/260-06-0099
Eco Green/260-06-0100
Astroturf Green/260-06-0101
Electric Blue/260-06-0102
Popcorn/260-06-0103
Dijon Mustard/260-06-0104
Cayenne/260-06-0105
Green Tea/260-06-0106

Starbuck27

TBH I don't think it matters if you don't use the exact color though.
Thanks
@Yetive

Do you normally scan it in on Sundays or Mondays? It doesn’t show up until after the order cutoff, so sometime either Tuesday or Wednesday for you.
I usually scan either of those days. But it usually appears on istore later that night or next day normally.

I usually scan either of those days. But it usually appears on istore later that night or next day normally.
You're probably in my area.. tons of ordering issues. Mysupported 3x, on phone with CSC for 3 hours...and of course they hung up an hour into the first phone call. Anyways, FBD said to emergency order until everything is fixed. I can't even pull the special projects guide.

Yup! There’s a known problem ordering on mywork 2.0. Called and that was the first thing it said lol. It wouldn’t let me order until waaaasy later. Hopefully it shows up. If not then just emergency order it

Yup! There’s a known problem ordering on mywork 2.0. Called and that was the first thing it said lol. It wouldn’t let me order until waaaasy later. Hopefully it shows up. If not then just emergency order it
I have tried emergency orders a couple of times, and they a re not helpful

I noticed that...I ordered milk carafes (for condiment bar) and they sent me batteries for our timers....smh
Well with me they just flat out refuse , If i forget to order an item. They just say oh well, try to remember next time. We cant help you.

Emergency orders aren’t really emergency orders. They're just a different way to place a regular order. They don't come any sooner. The only reason to use them are if you can't place a regular order (technical difficulties, whatever reason) or if you need a very specific item that can't be ordered at the store level. Edit - I take this back, I think you have to mySupport it if you need an item that can't normally be ordered.

Last edited:
Are the $3 grande drinks ringing up correctly for you guys?
My POS ring some at $3 but not others , like TWM

Well that’s suppose to be our food and bev director. They should be communicating anything AND be walking Starbucks along with market and pfresh. My FBD will send recaps every week along with Starbucks updates and guides

The Food and Beverage Director is the “BP” basically. They oversee all food operations of the business which includes Starbucks and Target Cafe. If you need something to be escalated, you would partner with them.

The Food and Beverage Director is the “BP” basically. They oversee all food operations of the business which includes Starbucks and Target Cafe. If you need something to be escalated, you would partner with them.
In all of food and Bev modernization, you know how many times sbux is mentioned?
Once. Therris only a 1 liner about making drinks following the beverage routine etc.

Back