Starbucks Team Leaders

Are you guys able to order holiday sleeves?
Also, I didn’t see all of the holiday cups in the guide i.e tall ice holiday cups.
Also, pumpkin spice is still on the guide, will it drop at some point?
Also, what brand eggnog are yiu guys using?

Are you guys able to order holiday sleeves?
Also, I didn’t see all of the holiday cups in the guide i.e tall ice holiday cups.
Also, pumpkin spice is still on the guide, will it drop at some point?
Also, what brand eggnog are yiu guys using?
I ordered holiday skeeves last week, no tall cups on my guide, I quit ordering pumpkin spice and it should be gone by this weekend. And we use hilands.

They’ve started scheduling me for Starbucks at my store but I have no food safety training or any barista certification. Is this any sort of violation or should I be ok?

They’ve started scheduling me for Starbucks at my store but I have no food safety training or any barista certification. Is this any sort of violation or should I be ok?
It violates Starbucks terms of license agreement to have an uncertified barista behind the bar, but you’ll be fine.... that’s something the store has to answer to when time comes

It violates Starbucks terms of license agreement to have an uncertified barista behind the bar, but you’ll be fine.... that’s something the store has to answer to when time comes
Ok thank you!! You are always so helpful whenever I have questions 😊

Are you just running the register? Because I think that's okay. Making drinks and actually serving food, probably not.

Are you just running the register? Because I think that's okay. Making drinks and actually serving food, probably not.
I’ll be there by myself. I’ve had to close many times by myself and cover lunches during the day but I’ve never actually been scheduled there before, I’ve only ever covered for closer callouts or breaks. (As a note I never actually asked to do this, my store leadership just decided that I should be pulled from other workcenters to do it...)

the biggest issue is the lack of food safety training but Starbucks won't be thrilled about an uncertified barista being behind the bar either. both are violations of our contract with Starbucks but that's on your leadership, not you.

Ask to get certified, and if you are keyed cashier, ask them to key you sbux.
I asked to be certified at Sbux a while ago when I first started getting put back there for extended periods of time, and my SF/GE said that it would be a “waste of time and resources” to get someone Sbux certified who doesn’t work full time at Sbux. Go figure that they’re actually scheduling me over there now

I asked to be certified at Sbux a while ago when I first started getting put back there for extended periods of time, and my SF/GE said that it would be a “waste of time and resources” to get someone Sbux certified who doesn’t work full time at Sbux. Go figure that they’re actually scheduling me over there now
It's a raise. If they are gonna schedule you there, you should get the pay!

You do need to be certified to even just cover breaks there, and now that they’re scheduling you in there you should definitely ask to get certified again. And make sure they give you the pay increase that comes with the certification.

Never gonna fun out of these suckers now. Gonna plop then in my fridge

Attachments

• 397481EB-CC81-4F13-ACBE-DA885A54FB1C.jpeg
    397481EB-CC81-4F13-ACBE-DA885A54FB1C.jpeg
    388.3 KB · Views: 31
We order like that early spring.
Down here in the south they wouldn't ship java chips, chocolate grahams, chocolate almonds, etc during the hot months so we'd order enough to carry us thru the summer/fall.
Now they're supposed to come on refrigerated trucks so we'll be able to order throughout the year.

Back