Starbucks Team Leaders

I tried to follow the Siren's eye for the cubes but I have so many I just flexed more to get what I can. Anyone else refrigerating their bliss bars? We're keeping them with our pastries in FOH since they last way longer than just pulling them like normal pastries.

I tried to follow the Siren's eye for the cubes but I have so many I just flexed more to get what I can. Anyone else refrigerating their bliss bars? We're keeping them with our pastries in FOH since they last way longer than just pulling them like normal pastries.
I thought the bliss bar doesn’t launch yet

I didn’t get that gift card holder for the feature cube and neither did a TL at a nearby store.

I’m also refrigerating my bliss bars. I only got one case so it’d be gone in 2 weeks if I don’t.

Nope! Are we suppose to? We literally already are 1/2 through our red cups. Non stop today had to beg a team member to come in since the line was out the door and stretching

Nope! Are we suppose to? We literally already are 1/2 through our red cups. Non stop today had to beg a team member to come in since the line was out the door and stretching
I thought we would have atleast a scan code... but nothing on WB or on the POS.
Thanks to great management , I have only 3 TMs working between Cafe and Sbux.

We ran out of the red cups at 1045. Some people walked out because they only came in for that. Too bad the company operated stores near me probably ran out by 9.

I went to a regular Starbucks this morning for the red cup. 25 minute wait for a hot chocolate, and they weren't even making the drinks IN the cups. Like, half the point of getting the red cup is to reduce waste???

I went to a regular Starbucks this morning for the red cup. 25 minute wait for a hot chocolate, and they weren't even making the drinks IN the cups. Like, half the point of getting the red cup is to reduce waste???
Oh, you would like us to wash the re-usable cup for you and make a drink for you in it? No problem, just double your waiting time.

Regular = standalone.

And Humble, that does make sense. I didn't think of that.

Oh, you would like us to wash the re-usable cup for you and make a drink for you in it? No problem, just double your waiting time.
To be fair, we are supposed to rinse cups that guests bring in before we put the drink in it, so it’s no different when we’re selling it to them.

To be fair, we are supposed to rinse cups that guests bring in before we put the drink in it, so it’s no different when we’re selling it to them.
Of course, the only difference with this “event” was that you would be rinsing every cup (almost) for every drink (almost). Throughout the day.(almost)

Our cups were gone by noon.
Two of our sorority-girl ETLs came up to get one & were seriously ticked that we were already out.
When SBTL told them they should've gotten there sooner, they actually said "Well, we thought you'd HOLD a couple for us!"
How about 'nope'.

I've had team members all day say "oh i heard theres free cups can you get me one" NOPE first come first serve.

Our cups were gone by noon.
Two of our sorority-girl ETLs came up to get one & were seriously ticked that we were already out.
When SBTL told them they should've gotten there sooner, they actually said "Well, we thought you'd HOLD a couple for us!"
How about 'nope'.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back