Starbucks Team Leaders

No, those don't come together. The now brewing, recipes, and planning stuff usually comes a couple weeks before the signing kit.

Hey does anyone have the dcpi for the super long stirring spoon? I cant seem to find it my we lost our only spoon :(

That spoon got discontinued years ago :( my old store had 2, then lost 1. New stores don’t get them shipped; I miss them. I usually use one of those metal inclusions scoops if I need to stir something.

That's a good idea. I requisitioned a tiny whisk to mix skinny mocha and single batches of frap roast.

Lord have mercy on my soul.
My holiday pallet finally arrived today and I'm missing 3/4s of my set.
My store is over on payroll by 400 hours so I was kicked out the door to cut hours.
They cut every shift of double covers they possibly could out of starbucks/food ave.
And I have no DM.
The LSR hasn't gotten back to me.

Yes, yes I am drinking tequila right now.

Did everyone get their menu boards with their signing kit? Mine is missing. I got the one that shows some sandwiches and that’s it.

anyone have the dpci for the sandwich little stabby sign holders? also where can I order more shelves for the FoH coolers? the mini one doored one.

Yesterday I received all the signages for the displays and banner and goodies. Today I received my menu boards but they keep not sending me the god damn food board signage. I've have the TMF,UCF, SSF sign standing where my food boards suppose to be

hopefully it comes to your store tomorrow. Usually my menu boards come shipped solo in a small box with them wrapped up in bubble wrap a couple days after my big signage box comes.

anyone have the dpci for the sandwich little stabby sign holders? also where can I order more shelves for the FoH coolers? the mini one doored one.
260-04-0186. You'll have to search SAP for the shelves. Try the grainger punchout catalog and start searching for the type of fridge you have.
Yesterday I received all the signages for the displays and banner and goodies. Today I received my menu boards but they keep not sending me the god damn food board signage. I've have the TMF,UCF, SSF sign standing where my food boards suppose to be
Talk to your DM about it. I think they can tell Starbucks how many slots you have for signs. On the Siren's Eye, it always gives options for stores with different menu board setups because some have more than others. I spoke to my DM about it and he said he'd take care of it.

260-04-0186. You'll have to search SAP for the shelves. Try the grainger punchout catalog and start searching for the type of fridge you have.

Talk to your DM about it. I think they can tell Starbucks how many slots you have for signs. On the Siren's Eye, it always gives options for stores with different menu board setups because some have more than others. I spoke to my DM about it and he said he'd take care of it.
I love you very much

Back