Starbucks Team Leaders

Have you guys received your signing kit ? I received the PPG and recipe guide etc, but no kit yet.

How do I use the pull to thaw sheet? Is there a way to find a way to set pars for pastries and sandwiches? Every time I try to print it it prints pretty small and wish I could print it on one page for a week

How do I use the pull to thaw sheet? Is there a way to find a way to set pars for pastries and sandwiches? Every time I try to print it it prints pretty small and wish I could print it on one page for a week

I do it weekly and uses sales performance option in my work to see what was sold the previous week. I also made my own sheet so I can fill out one day and copy it for the rest of the week. I do one page per day so it was larger.

Anyone have the DCPI Numbers of the various sizes of the Plexi Containers that we can use store lids or other things?

Anyone have the DCPI Numbers of the various sizes of the Plexi Containers that we can use store lids or other things?
I gotchu, what do you need? We got:
260-04-0212 - smallest one, 4x4. Fits in the 3 and 4 slot lid holders
260-04-0686 - largest one, 5.5x5.5. I keep 4 stacks of sample cups in one of these and I have a couple more for caramel bottles, mocha bottles, and some other toppings
260-04-0266 - "plexi cup holder 31oz" so I'm guessing this is the tallest one, I'd estimate it at like 4.5x4.5 because it's between the other two and seems closer to the smaller one (very tall, though)
260-04-0267 - "plexi lid holder 31oz" I'm guessing this is the one that is the same size as the "cup holder 31oz", but it has one side that is open so you can grab lids easier. I'm not 100% sure on these last 2, but it's my best guess.

Anyone know about being a Starbucks team lead and also working part time as a partner at Starbucks? Would want to work more and thought Starbucks since I already have the experience and would wanna just do part time a couple of days

Anyone know about being a Starbucks team lead and also working part time as a partner at Starbucks? Would want to work more and thought Starbucks since I already have the experience and would wanna just do part time a couple of days

my HR told me that I wouldn't be able to work at Target as a Starbucks TM and as a partner at Starbucks but idk if that's an actual policy or not

I gotchu, what do you need? We got:
260-04-0212 - smallest one, 4x4. Fits in the 3 and 4 slot lid holders
260-04-0686 - largest one, 5.5x5.5. I keep 4 stacks of sample cups in one of these and I have a couple more for caramel bottles, mocha bottles, and some other toppings
260-04-0266 - "plexi cup holder 31oz" so I'm guessing this is the tallest one, I'd estimate it at like 4.5x4.5 because it's between the other two and seems closer to the smaller one (very tall, though)
260-04-0267 - "plexi lid holder 31oz" I'm guessing this is the one that is the same size as the "cup holder 31oz", but it has one side that is open so you can grab lids easier. I'm not 100% sure on these last 2, but it's my best guess.
Thank you so much! Will try to order these and see what I get!

You can't be a leader at either place and work at both, so that wouldn't work for you. JJ, you should be able to do both.

Do any of you have a one door undercounter cooler on your backline? What brand/part # is it?

Are we still able to order Decaf Espresso 1 lb bags to sell? Haven't seen it on the order guide in months. I know Free Standing Starbucks still sell them. Thought they were discontinued along side Willow, Breakfast, Kenya, Ethiopian, French, and Sumatra. But guest have been saying "other starbucks" still have them and ask why we didn't.

Last edited:
Are we still able to order Decaf Espresso lb bags to sell? Haven't seen it on the order guide in months. I know Free Standing Starbucks still sell them. Thought they were discontinued along side Willow, Breakfast, Kenya, Ethiopian, French, and Sumatra. But guest have been saying "other starbucks" still have them and ask why we didn't.
I haven’t been able to since the last batch expired.
The UPC is 762111962591 if you want to try and look it up

Are we still able to order Decaf Espresso lb bags to sell? Haven't seen it on the order guide in months. I know Free Standing Starbucks still sell them. Thought they were discontinued along side Willow, Breakfast, Kenya, Ethiopian, French, and Sumatra. But guest have been saying "other starbucks" still have them and ask why we didn't.

We are not able to, none was shipped to my new store

Back