Starbucks Team Leaders

So from the planning guide it was talking about the no peeking signs on boxes. Lol is it stickers that we put on the boxes or they already have them on it. Coming in to sort three pallets worth of merchandise this morning

So from the planning guide it was talking about the no peeking signs on boxes. Lol is it stickers that we put on the boxes or they already have them on it. Coming in to sort three pallets worth of merchandise this morning
They put those on there for stores that have nowhere to put the pallets, so they have to leave them in guests' view. It's supposed to get guests excited about seeing all the Christmas stuff. That way, it doesn't look as bad to have a pallet or two on the floor. It shouldn't really apply to Targets because we should be able to find somewhere to keep an extra pallet.

Can we order these stickers to slap onto regular pallets since my back room and receiving are so blown up that there’s zero space? Had to keep a bale in electronics for a few hours this week 😂 how funny would it be if I slapped a sticker on it and declared that it’s now brand

Grab a couple 3 tiers, detrash like crazy, and have them ready to go for your set (mugs and gifty stuff). Kcups coffee, etc, I try to get into BOH.

My stl is a saint and gave my the conference room lol. YES I received 25~ boxes of coffee. Very little thanksgiving blend though. Planning either to take a check lane end cap and putting coffee plus mugs or a big basket.

Anyone get a little bump of hours for the launch? I’ve been at 180 hours and haven’t gotten extra for the launch but oh well

Anyone get a little bump of hours for the launch? I’ve been at 180 hours and haven’t gotten extra for the launch but oh well
We never get any extra for any Siren's Eye, just like we never get any for training, happy hours (even back when it was 10 days long), double star days, huge autoshipments, or anything else. We're expected to use the hours we already have for it. I did ask for a couple extra hours the next two weeks to prep for the launch and then for the launch itself.

As long as you prepped everything, I think you can do it in that time. At first I read it as 11am-730pm and I thought you should start it later and that you'd get stuck helping guests. It would be great to have an overnight set. I'll be doing mine from 2-1030 and hoping the LOD isn't ready to leave at like 1015 lol.

Was thinking of having a fun little competition with my team. Something along the lines of making gingerbread houses and getting something. Just something to keep the mood up while the season gets crazy

As long as you prepped everything, I think you can do it in that time. At first I read it as 11am-730pm and I thought you should start it later and that you'd get stuck helping guests. It would be great to have an overnight set. I'll be doing mine from 2-1030 and hoping the LOD isn't ready to leave at like 1015 lol.
Ill be doing mine 9:30 pm to 12 pm... hopefully that’s enough time

Today I moved the lids and sleeves to the left side so they wouldn’t be next to the grinder. I cut some plastic dividers that they use on the sales floor to protect them, but I still find myself throwing away the top lid all the time.
Hello what are the dpci’s or bame of those coffee stickers ive been trying to order thise forever

I am doing mine at the same time. Added and extra closer so I can focus on the set, especially since this is my first Holiday set.

Anyone brew decaf at their store? We brew pike, dark and blonde every day. Was thinking of doing so since we do have guests in the morning ask for it. We just use the whole bean bags we sell right and qmos it out?

Back