Starbucks Team Leaders

1lb decaf espresso has been gone for a while. I’ve been talking to someone in Minnesota trying to get it back. Fingers crossed.

Target probably got rid of all those 1lb coffees because it’s just not profitable to carry that many, which is why guests will say they saw it at other stores. It’s also probably why they got rid of 1lb decaf espresso, but they didn’t realize how many tens of thousands of dollars it would cost them by having us toss the 5lb bags.

1lb decaf espresso has been gone for a while. I’ve been talking to someone in Minnesota trying to get it back. Fingers crossed.

Target probably got rid of all those 1lb coffees because it’s just not profitable to carry that many, which is why guests will say they saw it at other stores. It’s also probably why they got rid of 1lb decaf espresso, but they didn’t realize how many tens of thousands of dollars it would cost them by having us toss the 5lb bags.
You mean Decaf Pikes ( in reverse getting rid of the 5lb bag and us toss 1 lbs.)

You mean Decaf Pikes ( in reverse getting rid of the 5lb bag and us toss 1 lbs.)
No, I mean decaf espresso. Most stores don’t go through 5lbs of decaf espresso in one week. The stores that I’ve worked in go through about 2lbs per week, which means we throw out 3lbs per week if we’re paying attention to the shelf life.

Did we ever have 5lb decaf pike? I can’t even remember. I never used them because I’ve never brewed decaf pike before, other than pour overs. We probably go through a little less than 3lbs per week, so it’s waaay cheaper to use 3 1lb bags than to use 3/5ths of a 5lb bag and then throw away the beans.

No, I mean decaf espresso. Most stores don’t go through 5lbs of decaf espresso in one week. The stores that I’ve worked in go through about 2lbs per week, which means we throw out 3lbs per week if we’re paying attention to the shelf life.

Did we ever have 5lb decaf pike? I can’t even remember. I never used them because I’ve never brewed decaf pike before, other than pour overs. We probably go through a little less than 3lbs per week, so it’s waaay cheaper to use 3 1lb bags than to use 3/5ths of a 5lb bag and then throw away the beans.
My store due to our volume is required to brew decaf pikes during peak. And we'll alot due to our location. I used to order 5lb decaf pikes. Can't anymore and now I open 8-12 of the 1lbs.

As for decaf espresso, 5lbs last us exactly one week.

we do not use 5lbs of decaf espresso in a week at my store, it's only about 1.5 to 2lbs

it feels like such a waste but what can you do

Does the witch brew Frappuccino signs come down 10/31 or do they stay up until Nov 2..I have a ppv visit with Starbucks DM on Nov 1 ...so once Halloween is over do I replace all signs only to have to change it the next day for holiday set?

Does the witch brew Frappuccino signs come down 10/31 or do they stay up until Nov 2..I have a ppv visit with Starbucks DM on Nov 1 ...so once Halloween is over do I replace all signs only to have to change it the next day for holiday set?
You leave it as the witch’s brew until the new Siren’s Eye for the holidays.

You’re seriously having a PPV on 11/1? Is your DM helping you do the set or what?

That’s what I said but he’s my new dm and it’s going to be the first time I meet him(he didn’t give us another option)not only am I not available at that time but it’s in the morning so then I have to come back at night to do the set. My old dm would send out several dates and let us pick a day/time that works best for us but the new one is not flexible at all, even if it’s our day off he said we need to go in for the date/time he picks. But thank you for responding to my question!

Someone orders an American and adds flavor pumps (lets say Hazelnut). Do you charge for the added flavor?

Did everyone get the holiday sirens eye and signing in yet??? I only got the now brewing and holiday recipes so far.

Back