Starbucks Team Leaders

The Starbucks in the Target @ Nicollet Mall (near HQ) has Nitro Cold Brew. Got a chance to support help there during the Superbowl. I think I read on Workbench there are currently only two Targets that has Nitro.

It makes since for the Nicollet Mall Target location due to it's location near all the business and other corporate people in the area and not having a Starbucks in a 8 mile radius.

Yeah on Starbucks operations page on wb it has both targets store numbers for who has it. Seems interesting but with many targets remodeling prob not getting it for a while even if they wanted to.

Nah I mean the one on store reports. There’s a new order guide. It has what it believes we will sell broken down every day for items. Doesn’t sound good for us but good for pfresh

I'll have to check that out tomorrow, it sounds interesting. There's no way it's actually accurate enough to use, but it could be a decent starting point to people who are new to ordering.

Yup! It’s been out for a little while. Like two months? It’s the new order guides we will use. They will discontinue the old ones and these will be the ones we all will use.

How many tote bags do you guys have for the give away promotion , and whats the giveaway for ? The “glitter cups” or the via packs? Or both?

So looking over iStore on the order i scanned yesterday. Everything is there but I notice a set of orders I didn't place. And the order contained all our paper items (cups, lids, bags, etc and all our drink components (juice, alternative milks, syrups, etcs). No clue where this order came from.

So looking over iStore on the order i scanned yesterday. Everything is there but I notice a set of orders I didn't place. And the order contained all our paper items (cups, lids, bags, etc and all our drink components (juice, alternative milks, syrups, etcs). No clue where this order came from.
I had the same thing happen to me including the cafe order and it’s items I’m not going to use cuz the amount of each item ordered was ridiculously large amounts.

Were you able to cancel or didn't notice until it arrived? Hoping to call LSR tomorrow and try to cancel it before it ships. I have no space for that amount. ;S

I emailed Lsr but wasn’t able to cancel it..i didn't notice until the same day it was suppose to ship out so maybe if I had sent them email a day before they would of had a chance to cancel it.

There was an email sent out about mywork errors once again and was sending everyone basically set amount of items since it’s all messed up. I’m basically getting a months worth of crap next week. Can’t wait to find what to do with it!!!!! :,))))))

You should be getting an email soon hopefully that says what you’ll be getting and the set list. It also says to not call LSR and not to my support I believe.

I called lol, they said they can't do anything for us because we are Target. Other Starbucks can modify their order but for us and how we order.

I am glad I am getting the push, cause I forgot to order 😳. This worked out great, I told me ETL like I was trying to order, but therr was an issue.

Can anyone order chestnut praline? I can't order the syrup and can't even find the DPCI for the topping. Other stores around me are having the same problem so we mySupported it.

Can anyone order chestnut praline? I can't order the syrup and can't even find the DPCI for the topping. Other stores around me are having the same problem so we mySupported it.
Same here, I have 1 1/2 bottles of the toppings left.

Back