Closer -> 4-9:30
Sat & Sun
Opener -> 7-3:30
Mid-> 9-5:30
Late mid -> 11-4 (sometimes)
Later mid -> 2:30-8
Closer-> 4-9:30

This schedule gets the job done...

This is our schedule too. We have been scheduling a second late mid on Happy Hour days as well.

Low volume 150hrs
Mon-thurs: 615-2, 11-330, 3-730, 4-930
Fri/sat/sun I push the precloser to 330-8 and try to give the closer 5-10.
Sat/sun opener comes in at 715 so works till 3 for no gaps. Every other sat/sun I'm scheduled 8-445 to run front end. Lets me follow up on my team, keep them sampling and I'm available for support if we need it. Since we are low volume I'm able to pull one of my tms for backup when self checkout is too busy. We also have our morning flow team tm who's available for backup and when we get our milk/freezer deliveries (She was my AST from my last store 😘) which is SOO incredibly helpful since those trucks come super early when we dont grt have doubled coverage and none of our stuff fits in the closet spaced backroom coolers...so needs to be brought up, dated and put away in our backroom sbux coolers in 30mins #FlexStoreProbs

none of our stuff fits in the closet spaced backroom coolers...so needs to be brought up, dated and put away in our backroom sbux coolers in 30mins #FlexStoreProbs
What size freezers do you have and how many frozen deliveries per week do you get?

What size freezers do you have and how many frozen deliveries per week do you get?
2door fridge, 3 door freezer. I order twice a week. But could get a food order in 3x a week if we needed.

Our milk delivery comes 3x a week. We don't have milk coolers on the floor that reach into our backroom cooler (they are normal shelving) so don't have much space for backstock. Because of this we have to send a tm up when Tuscan gets here so we can take our milk before they fill the coolers...otherwise the whole store would run out on weekends. Every morning the opening tm fills the fridges behind the counter ( if closer wasn't able) and will count what we need for our backroom fridge. Flow tm will then take that list, grab milk, put it away for us. It's a strange system but it works incredibly well for us and keeps us organized.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190105-144901_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-144901_Gallery.jpg
    396.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20190105-144908_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190105-144908_Gallery.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG5427762919662139121.jpg
    IMG5427762919662139121.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
My backroom is all the way in the back of the store. I have my two door freezer and two door frigerator. We never use the fridge because there’s no use of having milk in there when the dairy coolers right next to it. I’d love to have my three door freezer again since we’re super cramped all the time with just two doors :(

2door fridge, 3 door freezer. I order twice a week. But could get a food order in 3x a week if we needed.
I was just curious because it sounds like you keep some pastries and sandwiches in the backroom, but a 3 door freezer should be more than enough room. I get 4 frozen deliveries per week, but sometimes I’ll do 3 and it’s fine. I fit everything in a 2 door freezer, unless they send us 6 cases of the same seasonal pastry like they did with the brioche lol.

I was just curious because it sounds like you keep some pastries and sandwiches in the backroom, but a 3 door freezer should be more than enough room. I get 4 frozen deliveries per week, but sometimes I’ll do 3 and it’s fine. I fit everything in a 2 door freezer, unless they send us 6 cases of the same seasonal pastry like they did with the brioche lol.
I have sold 2 brioches so far, qmosd arround 30

I put 4 or 5 cases of brioche in the breakroom because I didn't want them taking up space in my freezer and the backroom freezer anymore, and they weren't going to sell either way. The team barely touched it. They hardly even wanted it when it was free lol.

Honestly I’ve been thinking of giving the bliss bar trays a dpci under the Starbucks department and selling them in the rtd case
I still have a good case in the back and multiple chocolate brioches

I also put an entire case of bliss bars in the break room. Those went pretty fast. I sold maybe 10 individual pieces in all of November and December. One case lasted the entire season. Campus stores are something else lol.

Had a guy want a tray. I told him we didn’t sell by a box but by the each. He said ring him up for how ever many come in a box. Some people really want those bars though

We ordered bliss bars as soon as we saw them but only got 2 cases for the WHOLE SEASON.
Further attempts to order were futile; none came in.
Re: fridges - we're right next to our cafe so we have a small walk-in we share.
Sometimes it's a bit like playing Tetris when both our orders come in at once.

My ap is odd about stuff. Won’t let us put stuff like the chocolate brioches or past seasonal cake pops in the breakroom for the team

My ap is odd about stuff. Won’t let us put stuff like the chocolate brioches or past seasonal cake pops in the breakroom for the team
I used to do stuff like that. Then I caught a TM chowing down in the dairy cooler one day and wasn’t allowed to document them because I put food in the break room. Because that is confusing for TMs

Back