Starbucks Team Leaders

No worries, the new pitchers reuse the same DPCI from the old ones cx There’s nothing special about them aside from the added measurements c: I’m just scared of losing a lemonade pitcher lid now lol

I felt pretty bold and had my pros for the year like a textbook long. Ops like three sentences LOL. And some fun goals like sr tl and other things

My ast did the food order and showed me all the names lol. One of the cake pops is salted caramel cake pop. That doesn’t sound that bad.

When QMOsing a Double Smoked Bacon, it showed up on the Zebra as something with Pepperoni. The DCPI matched what I scan on the sheet but weird...

Mine is due tomorrow and I still have no idea what to put on it! I don’t even know how to look up sales and store metrics for last year
Get the dashboard. Put in some of those metrics (comp, check size, profit, etc. The green ones, lol). Dashboard is outdated, but it is what we have, so go with that.
Starbuckscereport.
Steritech visits
DM visits, timely sets, compliant with barista numbers and training.
My performance for current sales info.
For overall store #s, we get them emailed to us, so maybe ask your ETL if they are already prepared somewhere.
Then, what did you accomplish, what not, and goals for 2019.

Back