Starbucks Team Leaders

Hello everyone!

I just got promoted to Starbucks Team Lead and I was wondering does anyone know the DCPI for the dipped Madeline’s, biscottis, marshmallow dream bars, shortbread, and milk chocolate bars that’s placed in front of the register? As you can see at my store we are completely out and on my order guide it doesn’t have the DCPI’s. Thank you! ACC6B36F-EFCA-4B12-895A-3B3D8B2C98FA.jpeg

Biscotti: 2540300113
Dream bars: 254020196
Shortbread and milk chocolate grahams: discontinued. Shortbread has been gone for years but it's still on the Siren's Eye.
Dipped madelines: uh, I think we had them once as a seasonal item and that's it.

Biscotti: 2540300113
Dream bars: 254020196
Shortbread and milk chocolate grahams: discontinued. Shortbread has been gone for years but it's still on the Siren's Eye.
Dipped madelines: uh, I think we had them once as a seasonal item and that's it.

Thank you so much! I was out for training and my ETL told me that our DM came and got really mad cus we didn’t have everything based off the sirens eye including the lobby and RTE so I’m trying to order everything we don’t have. Also, are the Valentines Starbucks gift cards auto shipped or do we have to order them as well?

DMs sometimes need to realize the limitations we have. We can't order any seasonal items other than beverage ingredients (so no seasonal food, mugs/tumblers, gift cards). There's also a ton of food that's on the Siren's Eye that we don't get, specifically for the impulse fixture (the display in front of the register). There's also usually several items for the 3 sided snack fixture that aren't orderable, despite the fact that it's a Target-specific picture, although some of that stuff appeared on the order guide recently and I was able to get it back after not having it for a year or two.

For drinks, a Target Starbucks should be like 99% the same as a company operated Starbucks; we don't have nitro and most stores don't have blonde espresso. But for food/merchandise, it can seem quite different.

Here’s what sells in our impulse fixtures.
1. madelines
2. Biscottis
2. Creme brule almonds
3. Kind bars
4. Thats it bars
5. Salted cashews
The Dark Graham crackers, chocolate covered espresso beans/ almonds just take up space.
In RTD milk/chocolate milk, ehtos, apple juice and the peter rabbit stuff sells like hot cakes.

Lemon cake pops sound YUMMY.
Serious strawberry was a serious flop at my store; will welcome a new strawberry frapp.
Cold foam/cascara are fringe drinks at my store; you won't get a single one for months before getting hit with a rash a of orders over a weekend.

Yeah, definitely doesn't last that long for us during the spring/summer. But during the winter for us, it's nice. Its going to be -20 where I am in a few days :S

If you guys have access to storelink, you need to get on there and check out the changes to cold foam. God I'd hate to be a new barista right now. Veterans are going to struggle with getting it perfect. Although I'm sure it'll be on workbench eventually, and we'll get the recipe cards in the mail.

TBF, a chunk of it is the new cloud drinks. And part of my confusion is the fact that they want us to get rid of the CBS pump for vanilla and just use an espresso bar pump. Same for cascara, although I bet a lot of stores were already using an espresso bar pump. Caramel is still CBS. Also they want us to write the cold foam as a modifier for the drink, not as part of the name, so a cold foam cappuccino has CF in the custom box and C in the drink box; and that cold foam will be made differently than cold foam for cold brew, which also has CF in the custom box (and then CB in the drink box). So the same modifier is made two different ways depending on which drink it's in. And cold foam caps get 2% now. And 2% gets blended on 4. And tall cold foam caps don't get that unnecessary 2nd shot. And sometimes you put the milk in the pitcher first and other times you put the syrup in...

I just went through and listed everything out. There are 6 drinks that get cold foam. Of those 6, a couple of them (the cloud ones) require different amounts of cold foam for each size, giving a total of 10 unique standard ways to make cold foam. And here they are, listed by drink:

CF CB: 2V, 100ml N, blend on 3, no syrup in drink. This is also how you would add cold foam as a modifier to a drink that doesn't get cold foam.
CACF CB: 2CAS, 100ml N, blend on 3. Drink gets 1-2-3-4 vanilla in cup.
SCCF CB: 2 salt packets, 100ml VSC, blend on 3 (note: the cold foam does not change based on the size like it used to). Drink gets 3-4-6-7 caramel in the cup.
CF C: 100-150-200ml 2%, blend on 4. No syrup in drink. [This is the exact same modifier in the custom box as the first drink, but this cold foam is made with 2% and has no syrup.]
CCLM (new caramel cloud macchiato): 100-150-200ml 2%, 1-2-2 vanilla, 2-3-4 CLP (cloud powder), blend on 4. No syrup in drink.
CICLM (cinnamon cloud macchiato): 100-150-200ml 2%, 1-2-2 CLS (cinnamon lemon syrup), 2-3-4 CLP, blend on 4. No syrup in drink.

That took entirely too long to write out. And I kept adding to the top paragraph as I went through all the different changes. I guess it was too much to remember off the top of my head.

I already have my cold foam pitcher labeled with all the current ways to make drinks because it was hard to remember all of those. I'm going to redo it all for these because it's even more challenging. I'd be impressed if any store in the world can get an entire team of baristas to memorize every single step to perfection. Certain things won't make a noticeable difference (putting 2 vanilla first when making regular CF vs doing the milk first when making the cloud ones and then adding V), but still, I feel like they could've done better with this.

Last edited:
They want us to get rid of the Vanilla from the Cold Bar Station? ;O Either way I hate all this cold foam stuff.

They want us to get rid of the Vanilla from the Cold Bar Station? ;O Either way I hate all this cold foam stuff.
No they want us to have an espresso bar pump in it instead of a CBS pump, but keep it over there. So we'll have two vanilla bottles with the same pump; one on each bar.

Back