Starbucks Team Leaders

Did you guys get like a giant roll of green stickers? What is it for?
Nope. Are they rectangles with 2 jagged edges and 2 flat ones, maybe 1 inch by 1.5 inches? If so, those used to be used to keep sandwich bags closed. They stopped doing that because the steam wouldn't get released and so all the moisture potentially affected the quality of the sandwiches. I'm not sure how accurate that really is, but it was pointless anyway so I was happy to stop.

Have any of you ever ordered extra shelves for the cabinets under the counters? Like under/around the POS and stuff. I've looked on SAP but couldn't find the right size and I don't even remember where I found that because it was a while ago and hard to find.

Nope. Are they rectangles with 2 jagged edges and 2 flat ones, maybe 1 inch by 1.5 inches? If so, those used to be used to keep sandwich bags closed. They stopped doing that because the steam wouldn't get released and so all the moisture potentially affected the quality of the sandwiches. I'm not sure how accurate that really is, but it was pointless anyway so I was happy to stop.
Thats exactly what they are but I got them in last weeks ordering

Did you or someone else try to order the warm and toasty stickers and ordered these instead? I've done that. I think these ones are called warming sticker or warming bag sticker.

They're autoshipping it. But yeah I still have it. Each bottle is lasting the full 30 days because no one knows we even have it. And the bottles have a great shelf life.

We didn’t have one but instead are having a business review. Kinda like what we do every ppv but also going to look at boh,cleaning and food safety

Hi team,
I tried looking on WB , but wasn’t able to locate the recipe card for the honey citrus mint tea.
Any help would be appropriated.

Back