Starbucks Team Leaders

Glad I’m not the only one. Fingers crossed mine shows tomorrow. I’ve explained to my fbd already but still no answers. Calling LSR first thing in the morning to see if they can give me an estimated delivery day. Glad I ordered extra things on my last order.

I got 2 5LB sirens coffee FedExed to me.
I've seen it happen where Starbucks modifies the schedule, but Target does not (or makes a mistake). For instance, if Starbucks needs your order by the end of the day on Thursday, Target might submit it at like noon or 1 on Thursday, or whatever. But then a holiday comes up and Starbucks needs it by the end of the day Wednesday, but Target screws up and doesn't realize it, so they still submit it at the normal time on Thursday (noon), which is late - you do everything right, and maybe you even scanned it in on Tuesday or Wednesday, but Target submits it late, and there is nothing you or Target or Starbucks can do about it. They just tell you to be on time next time, even if you were early lol.

How do you guys run out like that? I just don’t understand.
Well if you keep things lean/par then yes it is easy to run out of things when a shipment doesn't come in I would normally be fine but this week I didnt keep enough for two weeks like I normally do

Same thing happened to my store. The store a few miles away had the same issue. I ordered four days before cut off and got nothing. Good thing I ignore my SD and have almost an extra week of product most of the time. Target really is off their game with how Starbucks is handled now with modernization.

Maybe it's just in my group: weekly walks with the food director, having each and every food service team lead in the area come for retraining at my store, being told that I own my business but I can't make a schedule or order supplies from go cart anymore, having the customer connection score count towards service and engagement and not food service.

I've been at Starbucks for over a decade and have always been comping over 10% with above average connection scores. I don't think that modernization has changed our role, just has made it harder in my circumstance. But I'm sure this will pass like all other things Target has rolled out over the years.

Maybe it's just in my group: weekly walks with the food director, having each and every food service team lead in the area come for retraining at my store, being told that I own my business but I can't make a schedule or order supplies from go cart anymore, having the customer connection score count towards service and engagement and not food service.

I've been at Starbucks for over a decade and have always been comping over 10% with above average connection scores. I don't think that modernization has changed our role, just has made it harder in my circumstance. But I'm sure this will pass like all other things Target has rolled out over the years.
I guess I was just wondering how any of that relates to modernization.

I wanna hear from those super duper nonstop crazy high volume stores. How do you keep up with customer connection? I'm taking over another licensee that has scored an EIGHT. When I was with target we were from 56-70 at all times. My main focus is food safety(for gods sake nothing is even dated here!!!!) & customer connection right now, lots of missed routines here and I just want to hear what you nonstop crazy stores do to battle this.

This.
Our sister store hasn't gotten an order in two weeks so we've lent them supplies.
Fortunately they're low-vol & we keep two week's worth on-hand but yeh, mysupport hasn't yielded any results yet.
This.
Plan ahead people.

I wanna hear from those super duper nonstop crazy high volume stores. How do you keep up with customer connection? I'm taking over another licensee that has scored an EIGHT. When I was with target we were from 56-70 at all times. My main focus is food safety(for gods sake nothing is even dated here!!!!) & customer connection right now, lots of missed routines here and I just want to hear what you nonstop crazy stores do to battle this.
Routines 100 % , 100% of the time.
Connection: name on cup 100% of the time. Actually engaging the guest, rather than the scripted generic greeting.

We got Our delivery today as scheduled. I was afraid it would not come in, because multiple stores in the district with earlier deliveries did not get their order. I am so relieved.

So far in our district anyone who ordered on the 26th didnt get their order
But the next week I got both of those orders in. Which sucked

Also I am getting told today that if we order on monday that we have to get the order in tonight or it wont come .... idk why but that came from our food and beverage director

Back