Starbucks Team Leaders

How do you display your bullseye cookies? We have to have our pastry case set exactly sirens eye and we don’t have much extra space there anyways. And we were just told from eco lab we can’t put them out in a basket where guests can grab because there is no nutritional info on them.

How do you display your bullseye cookies? We have to have our pastry case set exactly sirens eye and we don’t have much extra space there anyways. And we were just told from eco lab we can’t put them out in a basket where guests can grab because there is no nutritional info on them.
You can’t hand write the calories on a contingency tag? Even the display case items only have calories and price...

You can’t hand write the calories on a contingency tag? Even the display case items only have calories and price...
I was told that anything the guest can grab themselves must already have the info on them. Nobody has been able to give me more info than that.

Hi team, when are we putting up holloween cups? I’ve got quite a few of the 6 pack reusable ones, and people are already calling/asking about them
My DM told me two weeks ago to go ahead and put them out... so I did and replenished every week. Now I’ll just put them all out and let them sell out!

Thanks for screwing up the ordering system Target! Really appreciated ACTUALLY having merchandise to sell for more than 2 hours. Feel free to do it again for the Christmas set!!

we've always set our bullseye cookies in the pastry case, but we did also receive the direction to not put anything out in a basket that doesn't have nutritional info on it. we used to pre-assemble the oatmeal and put them out for guests to grab but we were told to stop doing that.

we've always set our bullseye cookies in the pastry case, but we did also receive the direction to not put anything out in a basket that doesn't have nutritional info on it. we used to pre-assemble the oatmeal and put them out for guests to grab but we were told to stop doing that.
Yeah, who needs increased in sales , right?

Just thought I'd share a few of these.

e01cfb6ebf4be276936d42386addb460-0.jpg

8749042486859b189ffa63d87e1b0062-2.jpg

a51dd9098f9b08aefd4b32b2ed466385-0.jpg

50933b498376d445590a723b7792bb5c-2.jpg

Just thought I'd share a few of these.

e01cfb6ebf4be276936d42386addb460-0.jpg

8749042486859b189ffa63d87e1b0062-2.jpg

a51dd9098f9b08aefd4b32b2ed466385-0.jpg

50933b498376d445590a723b7792bb5c-2.jpg
You know, 98% of this would go away if mobile ordering was limited to 2 add-ons and modification of only the ingredients initially found in the drink. But they’ll never do that.

Meanwhile... Target isn’t far behind on doing mobile ordering. I’d almost bet money that sometime in 2020 we’ll start piloting it.

You know, 98% of this would go away if mobile ordering was limited to 2 add-ons and modification of only the ingredients initially found in the drink. But they’ll never do that.

Meanwhile... Target isn’t far behind on doing mobile ordering. I’d almost bet money that sometime in 2020 we’ll start piloting it.

is it wishful thinking to hope for more than a one barista play

Could y'all help me with either order descriptions or DPCIs for the following:
  • Stickies used for reusable cup orders (the white post-its)
  • String used to tie together filters for CB (does it simply come with the filters?)
  • Wipes used for cleaning the steaming wand

Could y'all help me with either order descriptions or DPCIs for the following:
  • Stickies used for reusable cup orders (the white post-its)
  • String used to tie together filters for CB (does it simply come with the filters?)
  • Wipes used for cleaning the steaming wand
Stickys?
We write cups/sleeves**
Strings?
We use zip ties/ when you order CB filters they come with them***
Wipes?
Are ordered on GoCart.

Stickys?
We write cups/sleeves**
Strings?
We use zip ties.
Wipes?
Are ordered on GoCart.

We've been using these white post-it notes which have the same box-style ordering that is on the cups. Are these stickies not common then? Using the sleeves is a good idea though.

For our cold brew filters, we've used twine to tie it together, but zip ties would work.

What type of wipes do you use? I'll post a picture soon of what we have at work, but I'm concerned they're not the appropriate wipes for the steam wands. We used to have ones that came out of a round plastic tub that hung beneath the counter. Now I have to used wipes from a red package that before was used for cleaning counters. It says they're safe for food, but I couldn't find any info on what we are actually supposed to use

this is what you should be using. i'm in store tomorrow and could get the go cart number for you

I'd appreciate it. About a month ago, the team member that was previously responsible for ordering it said it was discontinued, so she told us to switch to the other kind

Back