Starbucks Team Leaders

Nope. Licensed store open with To-Go model. Hand sanitizer stands at entrance and hand off, doors propped open, plexiglass in front of register and we are not taking cash.
Not in my state.
All walk-ups were closed & only drive thru is allowed.

I’ve gotten multiple emails (from I think the food and bev director) that we need to be doing temps twice a day and checking for expired product daily.

I've seen several of my SB regulars on the salesfloor.
They'll do the most exaggerated double-take when they see me in red, sans hat & apron.
We'll chat a bit with them always asking when we'll be opening again.
A couple look like they're going thru withdrawal :oops:

Not being a TL anymore, so can't read the info and the TL is out. Will they give us time to prep the department before opening day?

Not being a TL anymore, so can't read the info and the TL is out. Will they give us time to prep the department before opening day?
Yes they said we can start ordering this coming week and the next week start setting up and completing pod training! They seem to be giving us plenty of time and very detailed.

So who would be getting the updates for Starbucks if there is no current team lead? Would it be the ETL above or the STL? I'm not sure who to go to to ask for updates and I don't have access to anything since I'm not the official team lead yet.

If and when sbux/fa open up , its going to take away more TMs from floor/flex/cleaning, they are a welcome sight and a helpful hand. Will miss them when they go back behind the bar.

My store director forwarded me an email from our food and beverage director (I think that’s what he’s called). It listed start dates for multiple districts in my state/area.

Reopening for my store has been postponed five times already. Idc if we open in June, I just want a date we can actually stick to. Anyone else dealing with this?

Has anyone heard when we will be able to order before the May 31 reopening? I would need to order by 10 AM on the 19th to have all my stuff in time. Today we were auto shipped a few things that had expired as well as the stuff for the s’mores Frappuccino.

Back