• The Break Room is NOT an official service of Target Corp.
    This is a site run by regular people who are off the clock.
    We do not perform any HR related services, or affect any internal information regarding Target.

Starbucks Team Leaders

RistrettoShots

Previous Starbucks TL/Coffee Master, ASM, now Mana
Coffee master wasn’t really a thing at Target to begin with.
When I got my black apron I was only the second in the group to get one 😩 now that I'm on the other side of things it's like everyone has one.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
You also have to complete level 300 & that's in three parts.
Currently they're not listed on the SB academy site but is supposed to be offered this fall.

@redeye58 so hypothetically if i went thru the three level 300 courses starting august 25th on my own and then having those certifications earns me the apron? :D

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
According to my DM, it's AFTER you complete the certifications for 100 & 200 as well as 300.
You can't simply skip to 300.
I don't give a rat's hoot about the apron but, as a long-time coffee drinker, I'm an eternal student.

@redeye58 so hypothetically if i went thru the three level 300 courses starting august 25th on my own and then having those certifications earns me the apron? :D
You will also need to have your DM come out and approve you, for me she just asked me a bunch of questions about coffee, most of which is in those training books but some of it was omitted. You will then need to do a coffee tasting for your DM and have a plan for how you plan to continue to spread coffee knowledge for team members and guests. Oh and if you don't have your passport done, that needs to be done too. All of this will allow you to wear the fancy black apron :)

Does anyone know the dpci for the cold foam pitcher? The number on the master item list does not work. Looking on the order guide there is something that says “blender- cldfoam chip” and “blender-cold foam blde” Is it one of these?

Xanatos

Starbucks TL
Does anyone know the dpci for the cold foam pitcher? The number on the master item list does not work. Looking on the order guide there is something that says “blender- cldfoam chip” and “blender-cold foam blde” Is it one of these?
The chip one is probably the thing that loads the software on the blender. The "blde" one is probably just the blade.

What DPCI did you find for it? I found 260-04-0187.