Starbucks Team Leaders

Coffee master wasn’t really a thing at Target to begin with.
When I got my black apron I was only the second in the group to get one 😩 now that I'm on the other side of things it's like everyone has one.

You also have to complete level 300 & that's in three parts.
Currently they're not listed on the SB academy site but is supposed to be offered this fall.

According to my DM, it's AFTER you complete the certifications for 100 & 200 as well as 300.
You can't simply skip to 300.
I don't give a rat's hoot about the apron but, as a long-time coffee drinker, I'm an eternal student.

@redeye58 so hypothetically if i went thru the three level 300 courses starting august 25th on my own and then having those certifications earns me the apron? :D
You will also need to have your DM come out and approve you, for me she just asked me a bunch of questions about coffee, most of which is in those training books but some of it was omitted. You will then need to do a coffee tasting for your DM and have a plan for how you plan to continue to spread coffee knowledge for team members and guests. Oh and if you don't have your passport done, that needs to be done too. All of this will allow you to wear the fancy black apron :)

Does anyone know the dpci for the cold foam pitcher? The number on the master item list does not work. Looking on the order guide there is something that says “blender- cldfoam chip” and “blender-cold foam blde” Is it one of these?

Does anyone know the dpci for the cold foam pitcher? The number on the master item list does not work. Looking on the order guide there is something that says “blender- cldfoam chip” and “blender-cold foam blde” Is it one of these?
The chip one is probably the thing that loads the software on the blender. The "blde" one is probably just the blade.

What DPCI did you find for it? I found 260-04-0187.

Getting ready for pumpkin cream cold brew? I'm bringing out my backup pitcher and I'm making room to put pumpkin spice on my cold bar, in addition to the hot bar.
Yes. Broke out the second Toddy and can’t find my second cold foam pitcher. Don’t want to be unprepared like last year again.

What do you guys think of the change in the salt this year for the salted caramel mocha?

I never understood cold anything Pumpkin Spice. The whole point is to be warm and cozy.
Pumpkin cream cold foam cold brew was so fun to make last year! My corporate store's district only had the cream cheese pumpkin muffins for a total of like 2 weeks, but one of those and a heated muffin = 😍😍

Stupid question, but was the 24th the summer 2 launch or fall?
It was the fall launch. PSL always marks the beginning of it to my knowledge.. And yeah you’re right, the fall launch keeps inching deeper into summer every year lol

Only bigger event is the holiday launch, I believe last year it was November 7th?... That’s one of the biggest days for stores

Back