Starbucks Team Leaders

From my 4 years in Starbucks, I haven't seen any other type of sleeves that wouldn't fit our cups. If I was you, I would double check. Go through your three pallets, I'm sure your holiday sleeves are there. They were autohipped.

Red cups are so PLAIN this year.
What gives? I mean, I know they're supposed to be offset with the snow sleeves but....
And the cold cups look like dandruff! I like last year's snowflakes!
They are very plain, I was disappointed. LOL to the cold cups looking like dandruff! Haha

Last edited:
I believe my sleeves are there but those weren't it. And I threw them away because we don't have any space for them anywhere. They didn't even fit the sleeve container on top of the espresso machine. It was crazy weird. You know how the sleeve box looks?..the writing is in green right?..this one was in blue..extremely weird. Until we put them on cups and they didn't fit. No snowflakes or any holiday theme. I held on to them for a week but nothing, no sirens eye or red wire or anything.

But I think my question got overlooked..the etl once again went behind my back ...telling my barista to "casually" ask me what it's about..and let him know what I say like he has a secret spy thing going on.

@Ladida0905: At some point you're going to have to sit down again with leadership & ask why they're trying to turn your baristas into snitches.
If they have concerns about something, they need to come to you directly but this 'Secret Squirrel' sh*t needs to stop because it's breeding distrust among your team.

@redeye58 I guess my issue is when I got there is was so muc drama and now it's gone down tremendously with me being the tl, I don't wanna start some more by constantly going to hr and involving the stl.

What about coffee baskets?.. I wanna get out as much coffee bags as I can since it's so much going on this season. I saw some old sb coffee baskets in the signing room, u think that would be ok?

What about coffee baskets?.. I wanna get out as much coffee bags as I can since it's so much going on this season. I saw some old sb coffee baskets in the signing room, u think that would be ok?
Coffee baskets aren't orderable. You have to my support that. You are allotted a certain amount of baskets depending on your store's volume so if you're a low volume store you would only have received about one or two.

Coffee baskets aren't orderable. You have to my support that. You are allotted a certain amount of baskets depending on your store's volume so if you're a low volume store you would only have received about one or two.
This. Although it's likely 3 or 4. I think my volume is similar to ladida's and I have 4.

@CoquiAzul yea but these didn't have holiday snowflakes on them.. They looked like regular sleeves but blue a blue siren. Trust me if they had snowflakes I wouldn't have thrown them away.
Either way, you'll need to order the holiday sleeves. You should have started using them on 11/1. The box will be exactly the same as the ones you said you threw away - same look as the regular ones, but blue writing instead of green.

But I think my question got overlooked..the etl once again went behind my back ...telling my barista to "casually" ask me what it's about..and let him know what I say like he has a secret spy thing going on.
I mean, it's not the right way to go about it, but it's a valid question to ask. He should've done it himself, but maybe he realizes he has been asking you too much so he wants someone else to do it (aka he doesn't have the balls to do it himself).

Hmmmm ok that's weird that they didn't fit. But they have snowflakes on them right??..if not I'm def ordering them
Should be the same size as the regular ones. I always respond to this when I'm not looking at one, but I found a pic online; they aren't elaborate snowflakes or anything, more like dots of snow. EDIT: https://catchmeifyoucanbyrachael.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/red-cup.jpg?w=676 that's the sleeve
We got 3, but 3 other baskets are the old school ones...with handles on the side and a totally diff stand
We aren't using those baskets right now. If you didn't receive the current baskets, you should probably mySupport it and they'll tell you how to get them.
Also how are u guys doing the eggnog latte?..we just grab it from market like we do milk?
Yes, just take it off the sales floor (or from the dairy cooler). The type probably varies from region to region, but we use Reiter brand. The recipe card calls for 2/3rds eggnog and 1/3rd 2% milk (or nonfat), so you'll need to mix it and keep it in your fridge up at Starbucks (in a 2L pitcher) and date it for 48 hours so it's ready when a guest orders it. For nonfat, just make it on the fly either by measuring it out or by winging it.

No I have the other baskets, I mean I was interested in using the others as well to get out as much holiday stuff as possible. I mean only a case or two can fit in just one basket. So I'd use the regular ones we normally use and the old ones just to push out as much as I could.

Partner with you Starbucks DM. If you're using the incorrect baskets, they can help guide you to the right ones. I had to my support it because I was supposed to receive 4 and I only received two and then two days later they sent me three more baskets so now I have 5.

Back