Starbucks Team Leaders

Noooo I have my designated 3...I want to use the others too just to push out more coffee..
That's awesome that you want to push more packaged coffee, but I wouldn't worry about it until at least January. The current Siren's Eye doesn't call for those smaller baskets with the handles, plus you're going to be putting tons of Christmas coffees out tomorrow night. Just make sure you have at least 2 of each bag displayed at all times and maybe wait until after the holidays to do anything different.

I like your idea but my backroom is beyond full, I just want to put them out somewhere lol.. So with the ast training, how was it?.. My dm basically told me to skip to the inventory chapter and then call her lol

Everyone's backroom is beyond full right now, but a huge chunk of it will get emptied so everything can look Christmasy on the 10th.

You've been the SBTL for over 6 months and you haven't done AST yet? That should've been finished by the end of your second week or so.

There were a lot of complications with my dm.. She went on sabbatical for 6 months and I just got a new dm last month. So yea.. I've been through the ringer as a new sbtl. Thanks :oops:

I wonder about taking your older baskets (the ones with the handles & scroll metal base, right) to your VMTL & asking if you could set up some bagged coffee near the coffee maker/sm appliances aisle.
Or just making a separate focal apart from your area?

What I did with that basket with the handle was fill it with Thanksgiving blend whole bean bags and placed it by my coffee wall to "extend the aisle" so to speak with a promotional coffee. So it was a mini extension of the Thanksgiving blend floor basket. It looked great where I placed it. My DM liked it as well.

I did get any thanksgiving blend besides the 5 lb ones..and my lobby area is big so I was just going to duplicate each original holiday basket

You should have received Thanksgiving blend like two orders ago. It was supposed to be set for the soft launch. Have you gone through your pallets?

The Thanksgiving 1lb bags could be buried somewhere. You should dig through all of your inventory after it clears out tonight.

Speaking of ordering.starbucks.com, I checked it today and I'm finally getting more of the little packaged chocolate milks. They're a big favorite with kids and we've been out for a while.

How was the setup for you guys? I just got home. Including my prepping from a couple weeks ago and a little bit of help from TMs tonight, it probably took me around 12 hours total, maybe a little less if you don't include some of the cleaning I did (the metal parts of the feature cubes hadn't been cleaned in a really long time, plus I shined them up with some Suma Inox). It seemed a to take longer than the other 2 holiday sets that I've done, mostly because of that pedestal.

Ugh my setup was blah.. I got 85% done just need to do the chalk art and the mini wall by the pastry case. I honestly had no room for the stainless steel tumblers.. So I have to find a place for that.. You think I could take them out the red box..? Maybe put them in a coffee basket instead of the water basket?... I feel like my space in sb is smaller than most.. N I jammed it with cups

If you have the mini wall thing by the pastry case (I should know the name for that...) then you're the same size as a lot of stores. There is a spot for everything, just look at the Siren's Eye. There are extras of certain cups, but you should have room for at least a few of each.

Well my dm basically said use the sirens eye but don't lol.. So I'm using it but trying to push out as much as I could. I used the extra coffee baskets for the Demi's and ornaments. That freed up space but I also used the other shelf that you're supposed to double stack for Florida mugs bc my location is in the Mecca of all that fun stuff for tourists. So I couldn't double stack like I wanted so any other ideas?

I had that shelf out wayyyy before the holiday set and I didnt want to take all that off to double stack, when I could push sales from every direction with those mugs

There is plenty of room for everything without using the extra baskets so I guess I don't see the problem.

There should be no figuring it out, the Siren's Eye is literally a map of how it should look. You shouldn't be putting the Demi cups or any of the dot collection in baskets.

I've tried explaining it. I'm aware it's a map but as I said I have the other part of the shelf with city mugs because of my location. So that's why the "map" isn't as helpful. I've tried explaining this more than once.

Back