Starbucks Team Leaders

My store is totally not prepared. Logistics can't keep a team and I've done so many interviews during these mini mass hires for just flow, I stole one of them for Starbucks because she was too friendly and motivated to be stuck doing O/N flow.

If you search "starbucks invoice" it might tell you how. You'll just need your Starbucks store number (not the Target store number), which you'll see written all over your pallet that you get every week.

You find out your Starbucks store number on workbench too. I don't remember the exact name of the link but type in "Starbucks store number" and it'll give you a link in workbench to get it. If not ask your DM. You use that number to make your account.

Anyone know how I can request to cancel an order I put in? I accidentally put an order for 9 Peach Syrups (yikes!) while doing my inventory today

Neither have I. But the LSR sounds like a good bet. Try mySupport too.

In the future, you can change it on the spot. If you hit the order button again, it'll let you change the number that you ordered. But you need to do it right away because there is a time limit for how long you have to change it. It might be an hour or so, I'm not sure.

Anyone know how I can request to cancel an order I put in? I accidentally put an order for 9 Peach Syrups (yikes!) while doing my inventory today
LSR can definitely do it but you need to call them before they pick and ship the order.

Alright tomorrow is my first meeting with my DM. What should I have ready for the meeting? What information I should have on hand?

Worried I won't have everything she is looking for. A nervous about my AST Certification because I kinda glossed over problem solving and Inventory Management (went over Pars and how to get it. And the problem solving steps).

Also, anyone having issues getting the Salt Topping in? Ordered a few last week but none came in. When do we stop making the Pumpkin Spice, Salted Caramel Mocha, and Chile Mocha?

Meeting - I'd do a Store Operations Assessment (search for it on workbench). We used to do them monthly, then we were told to just do them before Detailed Store Visits, which don't exist anymore, but your meeting will essentially be a DSV. I'd print out the most recent Starbucks Dashboard (found under Store Reports on workbench) and September MTD sales numbers. Know your staffing - how many dedicated baristas you have (the ones that are keyed as Starbucks), how many people are cross trained (keyed into another workcenter, but maybe you use them for 1 shift a week or for backup or whatever), how many you're training, and how many more you think you need for the holidays. Hopefully everyone else will chime in with anything I forgot.

Make sure everything is fully stocked and set to the Siren's Eye as best you can. I wouldn't worry too much about the AST.

I haven't had issues with the sea salt. It's best to order lots of pumpkin spice and sea salt so you can keep selling them until the ingredients expire. I normally have pumpkin spice through January. The last two years, I've had enough salt to last until about June. I'm about to open my last case of chile mocha, which should last until mid-October. I should probably order 1 more case, but... it hasn't been all that popular so I'm not sure. Ideally, it should probably last until the beginning of November when we start selling the holiday drinks.

Not the worst idea to print the weekly update.
I have been getting the salt just fine. My latest exp. date is in February, however. I wonder if they are on to us, lol.

Not the worst idea to print the weekly update.
I have been getting the salt just fine. My latest exp. date is in February, however. I wonder if they are on to us, lol.
Nah, we just have to wait a few more weeks and order again to get a better date lol. Kind of like how most of my pumpkin spice expires in mid November. I might just start ordering a single bottle of salt every week or so.

What is an SoA?

Meeting - I'd do a Store Operations Assessment (search for it on workbench). We used to do them monthly, then we were told to just do them before Detailed Store Visits, which don't exist anymore, but your meeting will essentially be a DSV.

It's 99 yes/no questions about your store - are pumps calibrated correctly, is everything set to the Siren's Eye, etc. Just tons of things that are expected to be correct. But don't be afraid to put down lots of "no"s. You need to be honest and accurate about it so you know what things need to be addressed, then chip away at them so you get down to just a couple nos.

I would also have the skills and knowledge check list when you talk about your baristas certifications. Also like what was stated before, don't worry too much about AST. Your DM will most likely be more concerned with staffing and preparing for the holidays. Be as honest as you can and ask for their support on how to better equipt you for Q4. I also haven't had issues with the salt. I order 12 things of sea salt every order because it's so damn popular.

Passed my AST, she gleamed through the book and asked a few question and signed off. Meet discuss the holiday sets and promotions coming up and what needs to be worked on. And getting a new DM the next meeting comes >.<

Last edited:
Nice job Asuras!

Ok I need some help finding something. A plexi, but it's two of them fused together. Basically the "31oz lid holder" but two of them (so it has one side partially cut out, way smaller than the 5.5x5.5 but a little bigger than the 4x4).

Back