Starbucks Team Leaders

Haha, it was pretty dumb. To be fair I've had a DM for the past year that lives in a different state so I've only had one ppv and that was a group conference call.
So this was more a meet and greet with my new DM and it was just really late.
We have a lot of problem stores in my district so no one really ever pays attention to me. Its nice.

Question: Does anyone know how to order more pastry tags? We recently went through a remodel and the contractors threw out a lot of signage. I heard you can do it through MySupport, but now sure what option to use? Thanks

Anyone know the DCPI for the Cellophane Wrap or what its called on the order guide? And are the blue rings in the pumps orderable on their own?

The wrap is called wrap on the order guide, so that one shouldn't have been hard to find - "wrap plastic 18"" 260-04-0250. For the blue rings, I'm not positive, but you should try "kit ss pump parts" 260-04-0244 - it sounds like its a kit of parts for stainless steel pumps.

Yeah, I found that number. Not orderable, I guess I'll order new pumps lol.

The cellophane I'm looking for is a bag. I've seen some other Target Starbucks use them to sell cake pops and sugar cookies. I found something labeled as Bag Cello, so I'll scan and hope for the best.

Oh a bag and not the wrap? I haven't seen that, sorry. Let us know if that bag cello is what you're looking for. I've seen that but I don't think I've ordered it before.

Question: Does anyone know how to order more pastry tags? We recently went through a remodel and the contractors threw out a lot of signage. I heard you can do it through MySupport, but now sure what option to use? Thanks
Your Starbucks DM has to order you new pastry tags. Email or call them and they can do it.

I'll try and remember to get you the numbers for the bags when I go in today. I know it's there but I can't remember what its called.

I have a ton of questions, feel free to answer whichever you'd like to but what's it like for you? How many LOD shifts do you end up working and how much time do you get behind Sbux? Is it hard to balance the two? Were you sbux tl before getting senior or did you take it as part of your promotion? How much of a raise did you get when you went senior and is it worth the pay?

I have a ton of questions, feel free to answer whichever you'd like to but what's it like for you? How many LOD shifts do you end up working and how much time do you get behind Sbux? Is it hard to balance the two? Were you sbux tl before getting senior or did you take it as part of your promotion? How much of a raise did you get when you went senior and is it worth the pay?
I spend 0% of my time in Starbucks. All I do is check in on them, help them problem solve anything that needs attention, show them any communication, and pretty much that’s it. I was a Sr prior to getting this current store that I’m at. I’ll answer other questions in a PM.

I used to be a senior TL for just Starbucks and food ave. It really all depends on your leaders. At first I had an STL who was very hands off (to a fault, sometimes) and he let me do my job well, and so did my ETL. For my normal Wednesday night closing shift, I’d do schedule it 3-5 in Starbucks and 5-1130 as LOD - I wouldn’t necessarily spend those two hours in Starbucks but I’d spend at least an hour over there throughout the shift and I wanted to account for the payroll. It was working great because I was allowed to run my workcenters and be LOD.

Enter in a new STL and a new ETL - no more split shifts, I’m not even really allowed to check up on the Starbucks team during my LOD shifts, I have to spend 100% of the time on the sales floor just zoning, doing reshop, and following up with (aka belittling) the sales floor TMs. I hated it. I wasn’t really an LOD, I was a glorified sales floor team member, maybe a sales floor TL. So I ended up stepping down. It wasn’t worth the extra $1.75. I’m not desperate for the money and I have no plans on moving up, so it wasn’t worth the stress.

I had a similar experience when they gave me market. Same bad STL and ETL, so I ended up stepping down again to just be a team member at a different store. Your store’s leadership is everything.

I usually get 1 or 2 Sbux shifts, but that's because I cover VM or SL when not LOD. If your experience is solely sbux, i would think you will have at least 3 sbux shifts every week. You should clarify with your leaders. I can give more hours to baristas that way, so thats good too.

I enjoy LOD for the most part (nobody likes getting yelled at by guests). I think it's worth it.

Back