Starbucks Team Leaders

And they can just buy it cold, that is why they keep asking us if they could have it unheated (always told them they had to be sold warmed). Another thing to get use to is using rags and sanizter water, instead of sanitizer wipes.

Also new update this or next month I believe to fix the giftcard scams finally! Been in the loop of it and they said it should be released soon(tm) hopefully.

Something I am still getting use to is, instead of having a cup handed down to you with the order already written on it. To having to grab the cup myself and putting the label on. I've been mistaken Tall (Tl) and Trenta (Tr) the last two days. And mobile and regular orders are two different printers. Crazy during peak hours but pretty chill past that.

Something I am still getting use to is, instead of having a cup handed down to you with the order already written on it. To having to grab the cup myself and putting the label on. I've been mistaken Tall (Tl) and Trenta (Tr) the last two days. And mobile and regular orders are two different printers. Crazy during peak hours but pretty chill past that.
I am happy for you:)

we never got the mock walk when we were supposed to. Randomly two months later we finally get the mock walk unannounced.

Back