Starbucks Team Leaders

How long is the food certification class?
I hate that class. It is so boring. 8 hours of talking and test taking. The person teaching the class is not allowed to know the questions on the test, so there will be questions you will not have been taught that day. I cannot express how much I despise when I have had to do the training

I hate that class. It is so boring. 8 hours of talking and test taking. The person teaching the class is not allowed to know the questions on the test, so there will be questions you will not have been taught that day. I cannot express how much I despise when I have had to do the training
Alot of it is common sense stuff though

Great! And I get to travel to and from, off the clock!

Are the stickers for the tie-dye frappuccino just up for grabs? It says just put them near the... POS? Handoff plane? Also did everyone get the same amount of stuff? I'm concerned we are going to run out in like half a day.

In my years as a chef I've taken the class so many times I could probably teach it.
It's always fun to look at the class and pick out the people who have to be there but who have been working food service half their life.

And 1 will always fail. Fun to guess which one. Last time, almost everyone had been through it several times, and we tried to get him to just give us the test.

I think they have to pass a certain % of the class. Otherwise it doesn’t reflect well on the instructor...

Anyone know the parts number for Wipe Alls? Not a team lead anymore and the order system changed for supplies and the store I'm at has no idea what to order. I used to just search for "Like Rags".
IMG_20190715_130550.jpg

I’m looking for the dpci for the brown wood pastry tag holders and the metal grate piece that goes at the small sink w the hot and cold water.

Last edited:
I’m looking for the dpci for the brown wood pastry tag holders and the metal grate piece that goes at the small sink w the hot and cold water.
260-04-0428: blender pitcher without blades. 0429 is the black lid. 0430 is the pitcher with blades in it already. I'm pretty sure the blades are like 3/4ths of the cost, so get the one without blades and switch them out if you have the tool to do it with. I don't remember if that tool is on the order guide or if you have to get it from GoCart.

260-06-0085 is the pastry sign holders, I think a 12 pack or maybe more.

260-04-0136 is "fixture sink grate kiosk". I don't think I've ever ordered it, but that would be my best guess for the third item. [edit: after reading redandkhaki's response, I doubt I have the correct item]

Last edited:
Anyone know the parts number for Wipe Alls? Not a team lead anymore and the order system changed for supplies and the store I'm at has no idea what to order. I used to just search for "Like Rags".
View attachment 8298
I wish I knew it off the top of my head, but they are called "Food Area Wipes", so that should help find it right away.

260-04-0428: blender pitcher without blades. 0429 is the black lid. 0430 is the pitcher with blades in it already. I'm pretty sure the blades are like 3/4ths of the cost, so get the one without blades and switch them out if you have the tool to do it with. I don't remember if that tool is on the order guide or if you have to get it from GoCart.
The tool is on the order guide & make SURE you have it before attempting to change out the blades.
We changed them for awhile but ETL didn't care for new blades on pitchers that were getting scratched-up looking so we order them with blades every 4-5 months depending on the season.
Fixing to replace them after the summer frapp season dies down.

Thanks. One of ours got tossed with the blade when it was leaking. I’ll have to save the others. We’ve had the same pitchers for at least 2 years.

Tea pitchers we use until they get stained (despite cleaning & bleaching); then we use them for frapp roast, iced coffee or cold brew.
After so long they become brittle & crack before we toss them.
Blender pitchers we'll change if the blades are getting dull & the pitcher starts looking scratched up.

Back