Starbucks Team Leaders

Does anyone happen to have the dpci for 5lb decaf espresso bags? I use to use the search button and could usually find what I needed but now nothing ever comes up for Starbucks

And java chips? I remember seeing somewhere that they were going to be autoshipped but I’m out already and just wanted to double check and see if I’m really suppose to be ordering?
Java chips dpci 254-17-0009

If you are a PFresh store, then yes you should be ordering java chips. Unfortunately, they weren't orderable the last few times I checked.

5lb decaf espresso is 254-16-0002. They've started autoshipping 1lb decaf espresso so I've been using those and just defecting them and hoping they send more. So far so good. It keeps me from throwing out 4lbs of beans every week (about $32).

Javachips weren’t supposed to be order able through the summer but I’ve been ordering them anyway. They still come but show up on our food truck instead of with the Starbucks order.

Javachips weren’t supposed to be order able through the summer but I’ve been ordering them anyway. They still come but show up on our food truck instead of with the Starbucks order.
They are definitely supposed to be orderable through the summer for any PFresh store.

So....I have worked in starbucks for 4 years at target. I just transferred to a new store and within a month they have made me "head barista". This Starbucks is in shambles...that is being nice. I am still getting use to the ordering and I have a few questions. First off, what is the DPCI for the syrup stand that goes next to the espresso machine (black and holds vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, etc). Secondly, I ordered 4 boxes of Acai and guava and our who order showed up except for those items. Lastly, where tf can I find java chips?????? ****if you have any tips or advice ill gladly take it****

@FrediMerc , I would suggest printing out the Starbucks master guide off of workbench. I had to search for it, but it groups things together well and provides most of the dpcis for the fixtures. The description are also better on the master guide.

I'm not sure of all the specific dpcis at the moment, but if I remember, I will get them tomorrow.

So....I have worked in starbucks for 4 years at target. I just transferred to a new store and within a month they have made me "head barista". This Starbucks is in shambles...that is being nice. I am still getting use to the ordering and I have a few questions. First off, what is the DPCI for the syrup stand that goes next to the espresso machine (black and holds vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, etc). Secondly, I ordered 4 boxes of Acai and guava and our who order showed up except for those items. Lastly, where tf can I find java chips?????? ****if you have any tips or advice ill gladly take it****
black fixture that holds syrup (12 bottle syrup holder): 260-04-0137
I'm really surprised about the strawberry acai that didn't show up. You should double check that you did actually order it. As for the guava - new products sometimes get messed up. I think Starbucks didn't expect these new juices to be this popular, so they didn't produce enough, or something like that. Guava, peach, and blueberry have all been cut at least once from at least one of my orders, and I know it's happening to a lot of other stores.

Someone royally fucked up java chips though. They haven't been orderable for a while now. DPCI is 254-17-0009. I have that memorized now because it's not even on the order guide. I don't know what's going on with it, but I bet most stores are either out or almost out. I don't know if it's just Target stores or if it's all Starbucks stores.

I'm really surprised about the strawberry acai that didn't show up. You should double check that you did actually order it. As for the guava - new products sometimes get messed up. I think Starbucks didn't expect these new juices to be this popular, so they didn't produce enough, or something like that. Guava, peach, and blueberry have all been cut at least once from at least one of my orders, and I know it's happening to a lot of other stores.

Someone royally fucked up java chips though. They haven't been orderable for a while now. DPCI is 254-17-0009. I have that memorized now because it's not even on the order guide. I don't know what's going on with it, but I bet most stores are either out or almost out. I don't know if it's just Target stores or if it's all Starbucks stores.
Aren’t Java Chips ordered through FDC during the summer?

Thank you!!! And I did double check on the açaí and it shows I did order it. Honestly, I think the guy who use to do the orders hid them 😂😂 He use to only order 2 boxes of it and we would run out as soon as we got it but he refused to order more....so I think he hid them because I ordered double 😅

The Starbucks weekly update that my store had this past Monday said javachips are now out of stock and will not be orderable until sometime in September. Our Food and Beverage director (I think that’s his title) told us to use a temporarily unavailable sticker if we run out. Before this week we could order but they came with pastry order for summer.

The Starbucks weekly update that my store had this past Monday said javachips are now out of stock and will not be orderable until sometime in September. Our Food and Beverage director (I think that’s his title) told us to use a temporarily unavailable sticker if we run out. Before this week we could order but they came with pastry order for summer.
For whatever reason my Weekly Update said not a word about that, but I knew they were OOS.

Also, not sure if it was a fluke, but for the first time in years holiday merchandise is orderable!! I ordered a crapload of the resuseable hot cup sets and a good number of the all black “glitter” cup.
If they are still orderable on my next order I’m going to try to order even more.

For whatever reason my Weekly Update said not a word about that, but I knew they were OOS.

Also, not sure if it was a fluke, but for the first time in years holiday merchandise is orderable!! I ordered a crapload of the resuseable hot cup sets and a good number of the all black “glitter” cup.
If they are still orderable on my next order I’m going to try to order even more.

We get an email telling us the weekly update is available (even though it’s easier to check myself) but I think my email said it would be in the next weekly update.

Hoping the holiday merchandise I tried to order actually comes. We’ve already gotten a lot of phone calls about it.

Hey guys I was looking for the plastic inserts that the 16 inch tongs sit in for the warming station ours were dropped and broken. Is this in go cart or the orderable in master guide.

I heard there is a new PSL drink coming?

Not a fan of PSL so are there any other fall-specific drinks? I really liked the maple one last year....

Back