Starbucks Team Leaders

You’re going to need them, with the amount of merch we got for Fall...
No shit.

Does anyone know how to order the baskets to fill empty space on the feature cubes?

You have to order them via the Emergency Order team. Their email should pop up by typing in “D280” in the “To” field. It’s either d280.emergencyorders or the reverse. You’ll need to pull the DPCI off of the Master Item list on Workbench. You’ll simply email them the DPCI, eaches and the reason why “I need replacements because ours are not brand.”

There were quite a few stores in my area that didn’t get the menu boards including mine. We were given a number to contact and were told they were looking into it.

I just realized I replied to the wrong person and gave you the wrong DPCI! Do you want the round baskets that hold bags of coffee, merchandise, etc? If so, the taller basket is 260-04-0382 and the smaller one is 0381.

My post earlier was actually meant for @Dtwia (260-04-0239)

I need both of those baskets, XD! I'll try the zebra and if that doesn't work I'll try mysupport.

There were quite a few stores in my area that didn’t get the menu boards including mine. We were given a number to contact and were told they were looking into it.
I mysupported it like last time, last time I got them within 4 days of the mysupport.

Anyone else not getting their order according to the alternate holiday schedule. Looks like they were a week late for the alternate schedule. I’ve been trying to explain to my supervisors and mySupport what’s going on for over a week but no luck finding anyone that understands what I’m saying.

Anyone else not getting their order according to the alternate holiday schedule. Looks like they were a week late for the alternate schedule. I’ve been trying to explain to my supervisors and mySupport what’s going on for over a week but no luck finding anyone that understands what I’m saying.
All is well in the Northeast.

@Dtwia I never got my order last week only like 5 items remained in the order the rest is not in the system from last week and so far calling two stores to borrow supplies ( targets) they are having supplies issues mysupport just said tough luck and to order again basically going to call fbd tomorrow when she gets back from vacation (not expecting much) the only thing I got for supplies is a sirens eye bag of coffee

My labor day schedule was not modified according to the spreadsheet

@Dtwia I never got my order last week only like 5 items remained in the order the rest is not in the system from last week and so far calling two stores to borrow supplies ( targets) they are having supplies issues mysupport just said tough luck and to order again basically going to call fbd tomorrow when she gets back from vacation (not expecting much) the only thing I got for supplies is a sirens eye bag of coffee

How do you guys run out like that? I just don’t understand.

Glad I’m not the only one. Fingers crossed mine shows tomorrow. I’ve explained to my fbd already but still no answers. Calling LSR first thing in the morning to see if they can give me an estimated delivery day. Glad I ordered extra things on my last order.

I got 2 5LB sirens coffee FedExed to me.

Back