Starbucks Team Leaders

Cookie drama aside, THANK YOU ALL for helping with my ordering requests! It's been stressful filling in on all the gaps after an entire Starbucks team has left, meaning I am the only person who knows anything (and what I know itself isn't much). I imagine I'll be in here with questions quite often. So thanks

Anyone have issues with their order not being delivered this week? It's my day off and came in to do some shopping and had one of my TM tell me that 200+ stores orders got lost or something like that.

Yes. My allergies are mild and a single cookie has me hating life. A single cookie even with benadryl still has me hating life, even though the benadryl keeps me functional. A more severe allergic reaction could mean that single cookie could easily put someone in the ER or even trigger anaphylaxis shock, killing them. An allergic reaction is triggered by a super small amount of the allergen. A cookie contains a lot of several allergens.

i’ve always wondered, and this is slightly off topic, but does benadryl make you (you as tessa) drowsy when you’re using it to combat an allergy? because it makes me drowsy and i just sleep all day which obviously isn’t sustainable as an adult

i’ve always wondered, and this is slightly off topic, but does benadryl make you (you as tessa) drowsy when you’re using it to combat an allergy? because it makes me drowsy and i just sleep all day which obviously isn’t sustainable as an adult

When I have a reaction I take a handful of Benadryl that I carry with me at all times.
I metabolize drugs really fast so I can usually get past the sleepy effects fairly quickly but I don't recommend it to anyone else.
I've only had to have an epi-pen shot once because I couldn't swollow and the EMTs decided to do that before they ran tubes
They did give me oxygen which probably saved my life.

It used to when I was younger, taking it for occasional contact allergy. Didn't take it for years, these days it doesn't make me sleepy at all.

Some people don't get tired. My daughter, when younger, it would make her go bonkers. The pediatrician said that it was because Benadryl makes you sleepy by depressing parts of the brain, but sometimes the parts of the brain suppressed are the parts that regulate activity level, so like removing the brakes on how active/impulsive you can get.

Anyone have issues with their order not being delivered this week? It's my day off and came in to do some shopping and had one of my TM tell me that 200+ stores orders got lost or something like that.
Well, mine isn’t here yet, so it’s at least 6.5 hours late. I’m emailing the LSR about it now. I’m about to run out of a bunch of stuff. We’re doing about 60% comp right now and my ordering is still a little lighter than I should be making it...

Half were gone within the first hour I set them out.
The rest were gone before shift's end.

Mine was due yesterday, did not get it today... will email LSR tomorrow..

If you go in your workbench there is actually the master barista training if you can make it through that then you can do anything shows you how to order and stay on top of your metrics but the only thing that really matters is to stay positive! Great service always beats efficiency.. that fact you asked in the first place makes you amazing in my book

My order did not come either. LSR said it was something on Target’s end and won’t come until next week...again. Target has no answer me for and I emailed and mySupported over 24 hours ago.

October addendum says there is a new order training everyone who placed an order should take. Has anyone found it? I can’t seem to locate it on workday.

My order did not come either. LSR said it was something on Target’s end and won’t come until next week...again. Target has no answer me for and I emailed and mySupported over 24 hours ago.
🤬 vanilla man, I am going to run out of 🤬 vanilla!

Have you checked the istore yet? Mine says the order was confirmed and everything and has a delivery date of today, just like it should be, but it hasn't shown yet.

Have you checked the istore yet? Mine says the order was confirmed and everything and has a delivery date of today, just like it should be, but it hasn't shown yet.
I have never used istore. I have the instructions but cant figure out the code or access code it asks for.

Is LSR reachable on the phone?

I emailed them and got an automated response and it included an after hours phone number to call, and it just let me leave a voicemail. That was 2 hours ago and I haven't heard anything. I'm hoping for something early tomorrow...

The hours for responding to emails were something like 5am-3pm pacific, but the "after hours" (where they would actually pick up the phone, I assume) were like 2am-5am, which is pretty shitty. What about if I need help in the evening? I shouldn't have been so patient.

I emailed them and got an automated response and it included an after hours phone number to call, and it just let me leave a voicemail. That was 2 hours ago and I haven't heard anything. I'm hoping for something early tomorrow...

The hours for responding to emails were something like 5am-3pm pacific, but the "after hours" (where they would actually pick up the phone, I assume) were like 2am-5am, which is pretty shitty. What about if I need help in the evening? I shouldn't have been so patient.
These delivery snafus make us look bad in front of guests, they don’t care/understand why we are out of stuff... they just assume crappy leadership/management..

Everyone that is having issues with orders do order 48 hours before your cutoff because that was what our fbd told us to do until they get their shit in order so far as long as you do that everything shows up on time

Back