Starbucks Team Leaders

Oatmilk has been doing okay in the two stores I work at. Just like with almondmilk, its not selling like crazy but getting buzz. Doesn't help that its only being tested and promoted in the midwest.

We've gotten lots of requests for it in NY.

Starbucks had it on the request list for what my licensee needed to add to our POS so I think it may be coming soon.

Have quite a few requests for it, some quite demanding.
Right now almond is outselling soy or coconut.

Derp, ended up finding looking it up in the device. That's what I get trying to lol order during peak lol

Was anyone able to get the new sugar packets? I mySupported that the 5lb sugar was supposed to be discontinued back in December and replaced with packets. I still canā€™t order the packets. Havenā€™t got an answer either.

Was anyone able to get the new sugar packets? I mySupported that the 5lb sugar was supposed to be discontinued back in December and replaced with packets. I still canā€™t order the packets. Havenā€™t got an answer either.
I just ordered them for the first time this week and got the sugar packets!

Spring:
Iced Pineapple Matcha (core)
Iced Golden Ginger (will carry over into Summer promotion)
Cold brew with salted honey cold foam

2 new ingredients:
pineapple ginger syrup(4case)
Turmeric powder (12case)

Honey syrup is core and will be sticking around

Breakfast wraps:
Bacon, sausage & egg wrap
Southwest veggie wrap

Breakfast wrap platform will expand across all stores by summer

Lemon cake pop is coming back

LS exclusive merch coming too

Oooh the golden ginger and the new cold foam drink sounds yummy!

I love how they are playing w cold foam flavors...the Irish cream was a hit imo.

I ordered the new sugar packets about a month ago out of curiosity when I saw them.
I just ordered them for the first time this week and got the sugar packets!
Where would we put the sugar packets?
We've got six slots in the condiment holder & currently stock pink, blue, yellow, green, raw & honey.
All are nearly equal in demand so dropping one isn't an option.

We've got six slots in the condiment holder & currently stock pink, blue, yellow, green, raw & honey.
Could use an acrylic cube..

I was thinking I would move the honey into a metal cylinder.

Back