Starbucks Team Leaders

Pumpkin cream cold brew is the official drink but they could put pumps of pumpkin spice sauce in the cold brew to make one too

Had my first, and definitely not my last, pumpkin cream cold brew today! It was great. I am all about the cold drinks.

Pumpkin cream cold foam cold brew was so fun to make last year! My corporate store's district only had the cream cheese pumpkin muffins for a total of like 2 weeks, but one of those and a heated muffin = 😍😍
Many moons ago, there was gingerbread spice whipped cream (made with dry spice, not syrup). A warmed slice of pumpkin bread smothered in that whipped cream was sooooo good. Truly better than the muffin.

Many moons ago, there was gingerbread spice whipped cream (made with dry spice, not syrup). A warmed slice of pumpkin bread smothered in that whipped cream was sooooo good. Truly better than the muffin.
Oh I forgot about that whip. It would either barely come out at all or it would shoot out way too hard.

Last edited:
Saw these in my Facebook group, my company op store has yet to see these. But I saw them in back at my Target Store. Are they suppose to be new CBS Pumps or Hot Bar Pumps?

119709240_378582430204747_7382891289069929608_n.jpg

Does anyone know the number for the espresso bar mocha containers? The big ones? I can’t seem to find them on my copy of the master item list. Thank you in advance!!

Does anyone know the number for the espresso bar mocha containers? The big ones? I can’t seem to find them on my copy of the master item list. Thank you in advance!!
I'm struggling to find it and I'm looking at multiple sources. My best guess is that the master list that I have has it named incorrectly. It might be "metal container for mocha pump rectangle", 260-04-0279. I know it says metal, but it does say rectangle. The pump is listed directly above it, and then it has the round metal container and round pump below, so this has to be it just by eliminating the rest.
Edit: probably wrong

Last edited:
Does anyone know the number for the mocha pump that goes in the taller rectangle container? My pump doesn’t reach the last 3-4 inches of mocha in the container.

How is everyone training with social distancing measures in place? Anyone have ideas of how that process can be made more smooth?

How is everyone training with social distancing measures in place? Anyone have ideas of how that process can be made more smooth?
Trying to figure this out too. Trying to have them read the book outside of Starbucks but it’s hard to show them in detail how to do things.

Back