Store Paygrades

View attachment 3288
Getting off the thread topic now but you really should, if only to CYA against bad assembly by the other builders. SF8754

Wow, they trained me for like less then two hours (out of a 4 hour shift, one hour was used to help flow, last hour was helped to push truck, minus another for 15)
i would of loved to build bikes for good.

I think food assistants(PAs) should be PG 11 not 09. We're underpaid especially now that we have grocery end to end and it's $1.50 more right?

They didn't give food assistants a raise because in theory you should not have more duties with end to end you are doing what you already did. They gave a raise to consumables tms since they were making the store minimum

So if base is $10, hardlines TL makes $11.25? That seems... very low. I always figured they were 13+
No, where did you get that from? Pretty sure TLs get $3 over base. And even then, it's unusual for a TL to be at the base of their paygrade (meaning they haven't been with the company long enough to earn any annual raises).

No, where did you get that from? Pretty sure TLs get $3 over base. And even then, it's unusual for a TL to be at the base of their paygrade (meaning they haven't been with the company long enough to earn any annual raises).

Yeah I was reading that super wrong. I thought each paygrade was just +.25, but there's a jump. My bad!

It's 25 cents from 3 to 5, 50 cents from 3 to 7 I believe, $1.00 from 3 to 9, not sure on the 3 to 11 or 3 to 13 as I jumped to a 17 from a 9. From 9 to 17 it's 4.50

Here's the latest list as of May.

Pay grade 3
  • Brand attendant
  • Cart attendant
  • Fitting room
  • Operator
  • Cashier
  • Salesfloor (hardlines/softlines)
  • Guest service tm
Paygrade 5
  • Food Service
  • Instocks
  • Merchandise brand
  • Price accuracy
  • Sales floor tm food
Pay grade 7
  • Electronics
  • Entertainment
  • Fulfillment team member
  • Food team member
  • GSA
  • Hrtm
  • Just in time fulfillment
  • Backroom day/early/overnight
  • Flow/early/overnight
  • Offsite warehouse driver
  • Plano
  • Reticket team member (Alaska hawaii only)
  • Bike builder
  • Starbucks
  • Express HR
  • Express team member
Pay grade 9
  • Deli tm
  • Grocery food assistant formerly PA
  • Reciever/reverse logistics
  • Signing tm
  • TPS
Pay grade 11
  • Baker
  • Cake decorator
  • Senior TPS
  • Express asset protection
Pay grade 13
  • Aps
  • Food team leader
  • Food Service team leader
  • Guest service team leader
  • Human Resource team leader
  • Logistics team lead offsite key carrier
  • Backroom TL
  • Instocks tl
  • Food tl
  • Plano tl
  • Price accuracy tl
  • Price and presentation T
  • Replenishment tl
  • Sales floor tl
Pay grade 15
  • APTL
  • Senior aps
  • Food team lead
  • Food Service TL
  • Guest service tl
  • Human Resource tl
  • Log offsite key carrier
  • Backroom tl
  • Flow tl
  • Pricing tl
  • Plano tl
  • Pptl
  • Sales floor tl
  • Visual merchandiser
Pay grade 17
  • Senior team leader
  • Senior team lead food
  • Senior team lead replenishment
  • Senior team lead sales floor
  • Visual merchandiser team lead
  • Property management technician
  • Express pmt
  • Express team lead

I saw someone in another thread mention that electronics is now just base pay. Have you heard about this?

I saw someone in another thread mention that electronics is now just base pay. Have you heard about this?

Yes although it's to the stores discretion you are allowed to give them the 50 cents if they have the right experience. Still ridiculous to change the policy in the first place.

Yes although it's to the stores discretion you are allowed to give them the 50 cents if they have the right experience. Still ridiculous to change the policy in the first place.

That's so crazy! We lost >half our electronics team members in a like 5 month period and they never hired anyone, but then hired to full all at once. I wonder if they were told to wait for the lower pay grade? I think about 3 weeks ago.

Considering that you have so much more to do as an electronics team member with additional responsibilities, the paygrade jump was appropriate.

Last edited:
Totally reasonable to have it be .25 cents more which is less than a GSA (also underpaid)

I think Service Desk should be N05, and GSA should be N09. I understand that both of these positions are stepping stones in many cases, but I've never understood why GSA is the same paygrade as electronics and Starbucks (and Service Desk is the same as Cart Attendant).

SLigtly confused about all the different pay grades but could someone enlighten me, what is the actual avg starting pay or avg pay for a etl and in the way of rank what is that equivalent to? Like an assistant store mamnager ? Or below that . Or what are the top three -four positions in the store pay wise

SLigtly confused about all the different pay grades but could someone enlighten me, what is the actual avg starting pay or avg pay for a etl and in the way of rank what is that equivalent to? Like an assistant store mamnager ? Or below that . Or what are the top three -four positions in the store pay wise

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. Depends on where you live. ETLs where I live start at around 60-65K.

We have one over 80k but that's not the normal.

That is an assistant store manager.

Obviously top pay is as follows STL, ETL and then the paygrades listed.

Your post doesn't make a lot of sense. Depends on where you live. ETLs where I live start at around 60-65K.

We have one over 80k but that's not the normal.

That is an assistant store manager.

Obviously top pay is as follows STL, ETL and then the paygrades listed.
Long term goal once advancing to om /gl at the D.C. Is to transfer over to the store and trying to see what the pay equivalent would be or what the next position up from that would be . The D.C. Is ok but I'm trying to move to a specific area and the nearest D.C. To that is still about two hours away

is there a place for me to see which pay grade im currently in? aside from using the list that is provided here?

Such bs. I'm making 17. Shit like this makes me want to leave the company. I've gotten what I've gotten for raises because of how hard I work and none of that even matters now. The amount of shit I have to deal with is ridiculous. Working 6 hours by myself in a high volume store, no support from other leaders, gstls throwing a fit when I ask cart attendant for help with a spill, my emails ignored by my etl, no PMT, tms calling me CRYING cause they are so stressed out. My stl has constantly praised me but nothing changes. My new HR seems to understand so waiting to see how he fixes things. This really has not been worth 17/hr. Can anyone tell me how this pay change is going to affect my raise in april? I know theres a higher cap but are there higher bumps now?

Back