Store Paygrades

If it's something you found on workday that you have access to I don't see why not. Don't be surprised if they play dumb and say idk or we will have to wait and see
They’re not gonna play dumb. They most likely don’t know since those workday changes are made well above their head and tbh probably don’t mean anything. We’re about to get our merit reviews, that’s probably it.

They’re not gonna play dumb. They most likely don’t know since those workday changes are made well above their head and tbh probably don’t mean anything. We’re about to get our merit reviews, that’s probably it.
Most of us got our reviews already? I'm confused.

I have the same info on workday (TM). It was also there for basically the same time last year when we had reviews. A different entry was made for September when we all went to $12. Workday lists a “0” in the amount even though both were increases in hourly wage. This year’s effective date is 4/16/2019 so I assume it’s for reviews that should happen this week or next.

A whole 2 months of making a slightly different amount than other team members. (oh joy)

Today I was looking through the Compensation tab in the workday website. I saw something as Plan type “Merit”, Compenation Plan “ store hourly 30/35 Merit Plan and it has an end date around end of May 2019. Does anyone know what it is?

It's just your review.

From another thread. Not every store is the same.
On workbench, then click partner teams > HR > pay guidelines > pay charts > from there it’s a PDF explaining how the document works and link to all of the pay charts > click your group number > click your district number > click on your store.

Must be keyed as HR or an ETL or higher to access. IMG_0482.PNG

Last edited:
I noticed a strange piece of paper regarding the new pay grade near our HR bulletin board, if I recall it specifically tells higher ups not to bring anything up regarding the pay grade shift unless someone inquires about it. i will upload pics of it when I can. basically it asked all sorts of questions like "why am I not being paid more for doing more " etc and how to respond to it.

From another thread. Not every store is the same.
On workbench, then click partner teams > HR > pay guidelines > pay charts > from there it’s a PDF explaining how the document works and link to all of the pay charts > click your group number > click your district number > click on your store.

Must be keyed as HR or an ETL or higher to access.View attachment 8062

What positions qualify as PG35 & PG45?

Tls will always make at least $4 from the starting wage. So if your stores starting wage is $17, the TL starting will be $21and experience will make it go up.

I was just looking at Targetpayandbenefits.com... my rate is still currently the same as before (as a TL), it has not increased yet. Don't know if that's because I haven't officially been paid since the July 5 shift or if that means it's not going to change.

Everyone is on pins and needles wanting to know what will happen. All I know is, that $200 "bonus" that they're going to give us, better not be taxed like a bonus. I was making nearly that per paycheck with the $2 differential... COVID isn't going away anytime soon and it sure doesn't seem to be slowing down either.

I was just looking at Targetpayandbenefits.com... my rate is still currently the same as before (as a TL), it has not increased yet. Don't know if that's because I haven't officially been paid since the July 5 shift or if that means it's not going to change.

Everyone is on pins and needles wanting to know what will happen. All I know is, that $200 "bonus" that they're going to give us, better not be taxed like a bonus. I was making nearly that per paycheck with the $2 differential... COVID isn't going away anytime soon and it sure doesn't seem to be slowing down either.

The benefits website may update slower. Check in WorkDay to see what your current pay rate is, I had a notification for it when I opened the app. Mine is updated to the new pay rate (I am only a TM).

Hello someone told me that we get 2hr bonus if we get vaccine. Would that ( if its true) have a code on pay stub? I don't want to ask about it bc it will make me see. Greedy. Thanks a lot!

Back