Target Circle

Does the 1% rewards come in form of a gift card and when exactly can you redeem (is there a minimum amount required or certain date can be used)? Does it work on certain items?

But where is it on the website? Where is the barcode so that I can print it out for my family members to use when they aren't glued to my side - which could be done with Cartwheel. Is it gone, or just hiding really well on the website?
People actually used that...?

Does the 1% rewards come in form of a gift card and when exactly can you redeem (is there a minimum amount required or certain date can be used)? Does it work on certain items?
No it is on your circle barcode. After a $10 purchase, I saw a $0.10 under circle earnings and it gives me the option to apply that as a form of payment for the next purchase or I can let it accrue.

But where is it on the website? Where is the barcode so that I can print it out for my family members to use when they aren't glued to my side - which could be done with Cartwheel. Is it gone, or just hiding really well on the website?
If you have the offer saved in your app then if a family member puts in the mobile number associated with the account, it should apply the available added offers to the transaction without the barcode. Same if you added the offers then your phone dies. Your phone number should link to the currently added offers.

If you have the offer saved in your app then if a family member puts in the mobile number associated with the account, it should apply the available added offers to the transaction without the barcode. Same if you added the offers then your phone dies. Your phone number should link to the currently added offers.
Your phone has a record, so if your phone does your phone can pull it up....huh? Dead battery is dead battery. Unless you have a zombie phone.

And the barcode is really helpful if you have a family member addicted to Starbucks or shopping for you - they have access to your exclusive offers. And the physical barcode was tied to your exclusive offers but not your TM number, so no inappropiate discount.

Your phone has a record, so if your phone does your phone can pull it up....huh? Dead battery is dead battery. Unless you have a zombie phone.

And the barcode is really helpful if you have a family member addicted to Starbucks or shopping for you - they have access to your exclusive offers. And the physical barcode was tied to your exclusive offers but not your TM number, so no inappropiate discount.
Your phone number is like the barcode. You don't have a zombie phone. It has what the barcode has. Just like before when you printed out the barcode you had to select and upload the offers with a computer or phone. If your circle has your team member info now it will be in the bar code as well as your phone number. If you have a circle account that doesn't know you are a team member then your phone number won't know either.

Or you can have your family sign up themselves so target can get their data in exchange for the 1% and "exclusive" offers.

Your phone number is like the barcode. You don't have a zombie phone. It has what the barcode has. Just like before when you printed out the barcode you had to select and upload the offers with a computer or phone. If your circle has your team member info now it will be in the bar code as well as your phone number. If you have a circle account that doesn't know you are a team member then your phone number won't know either.

Or you can have your family sign up themselves so target can get their data in exchange for the 1% and "exclusive" offers.
Wait we can now use our ™ number with our phone number? That’s fantastic!!!! Does it pull in weekly ad coupons (assuming they’re added to barcode?)

I feel listened to - not.

I did not have to add any offers prior to printing the barcode. Any offers added after worked with the already printed barcode, I did not have to print a new one. My family didn't shop enough to receive the special offers, so the only way to receive the occasional 20% off Starbucks drinks was my Cartwheel.

So, now that it's rebranded, where can I get the barcode for printing?

Wait we can now use our ™ number with our phone number? That’s fantastic!!!! Does it pull in weekly ad coupons (assuming they’re added to barcode?)
I am not sure about that. I always have my phone and am always adding offers last minute but my understanding was that the phone number once verified should link to your circle account and everything including offers that have been added and tm discount on the app should apply.

I did not have to add any offers prior to printing the barcode. Any offers added after worked with the already printed barcode, I did not have to print a new one. My family didn't shop enough to receive the special offers, so the only way to receive the occasional 20% off Starbucks drinks was my Cartwheel.

Perhaps the answer is you can't because Target doesn't want your family and friends to use offers meant for someone who uses it more. Or perhaps your phone number will act exactly the same as scanning the barcode. You will have to test that one out to see.

actually from 1 minute search of circle.target.com Then show offers in collection and then top right corner "redeem saved offers" and a print or scan this barcode comes up on the right corner.

Or perhaps your phone number will act exactly the same as scanning the barcode.

that’s exactly how it works. i’m not sure why one would want a barcode on a piece of paper (which IS still an option) when keying in the phone number would be a lot faster, and no chance of losing that paper.

Target doesn't want my household, my husband that shares my bed and my daughter that takes my shower time and sometimes buys the household groceries, from using my exclusives for the household? Target wants me rushed instead of sedating my daughter with exclusive Starbucks and hot dogs while I shop and wants to inconvenience me by making me run back and forth to food Avenue to pay.

And Target didn't want this so much they made an easy to print barcode for the website for Cartwheel.

Target Circle - Http://circle.target.com, click Redeem on the right side of the screen. I think that's the same barcode that the Cartwheel site used to give.

I'm not sure why nobody else knew that.

So guests can link a non RedCard debit or credit card to Wallet and earn 1% back now, but will they still earn votes?

I lowkey kind of love Target Circle. I can just surf the deals at home, add everything in market that I might buy soon, and put my phone number in at the register for the deals if I do buy those groceries. Easy peasy. The only thing that sucks is that you can only save 50 deals at a time.

@Anelmi is right, Cartwheel worked that exact same way. 50 offers, you can add through your web browser or phone app.

But they did get sneaky about finding the Cartwheel web page about a year ago, I had to type the website address directly rather than clicking links.

Back