To That One Guest - II

One pair not worn at all and one pair worn only a few hours is not really that much of a biggie. Swimsuit bottoms are returned and tossed in the reshop basket all the time, and that's something I find beyond gross. Loose undies if the tag is undisturbed too, that grosses me out but it's back to the floor.

One pair not worn at all and one pair worn only a few hours is not really that much of a biggie. Swimsuit bottoms are returned and tossed in the reshop basket all the time, and that's something I find beyond gross. Loose undies if the tag is undisturbed too, that grosses me out but it's back to the floor.
Nope nope nope. I always mark returned bikini bottoms and underwear as defect-salvage. I don't care if the sanitary liner is intact.

TTOTM: don’t call me to ask me if I am doing an OPU With X item because the guest is already here ..
I told you today to ask the guest if she received an email that it was ready , you said no ! So it’s not ready yet and no I can not hurry up because I don’t have the order yet ...
Working on the front end I know this is a PITA, however, ASANTS, we have been told to contact whoever is pulling OPU's to give the guest an update when the item will be up front. So many people do not read and it drives us crazy at the SD.

Working on the front end I know this is a PITA, however, ASANTS, we have been told to contact whoever is pulling OPU's to give the guest an update when the item will be up front. So many people do not read and it drives us crazy at the SD.
Stl told guest service not to bother us with it , guest will get the email
When ready to pick up ! If it is not at guest service , it’s not ready !( stl’s words )

We try to tell guests this (“in your confirmation email it says you’ll receive another email when it’s ready so if you haven’t received the second email then it’s not ready” “well I’ve been waiting” “ok well it’s still not ready” “I’m just gonna grab it and leave then” etc) so sometimes I’ll ask backroom for an update just to humor the guest. I know they can’t go any faster the guest is literally just being an asshat and harassing me.

If the guest is there before it’s ready I’ll say oh sorry you’ll get an email when it is, and most times they’ll just huff away. If they don’t I’ll ask the flex person if they have an ETA (and then apologize off stage later)

TToG #1 - You SERIOUSLY think that our handbaskets are cleaner than the checkout lane belts? If your food was gonna be contaminated from touching something, you already done that by yourself. Besides, that's what the packaging is for.

TToG #2 - First, how in da frack did you get one of our three-tiers? Second, how did you honestly think that loading up that much clothing and high-end pens in the two baskets was gonna come out to less than $50, which is all you said you had on you? Third, what makes you think we would actually hire you when you tell us as a guest that you need to work here so you have time to look at stuff (because of course you walked in 5 minutes before we locked up)? And finally, if you don't think you have enough gas in the car to get yourself home, why are you spending your last $50 on these frivolities?

TToG #2 - First, how in da frack did you get one of our three-tiers? Second, how did you honestly think that loading up that much clothing and high-end pens in the two baskets was gonna come out to less than $50, which is all you said you had on you? Third, what makes you think we would actually hire you when you tell us as a guest that you need to work here so you have time to look at stuff (because of course you walked in 5 minutes before we locked up)? And finally, if you don't think you have enough gas in the car to get yourself home, why are you spending your last $50 on these frivolities?

Did it look like just a random assortment of clothes, not much thought into actually wearing it? Might be dealing with a genuinely mentally ill person.

That is certainly possible. All I know for sure is that all of us, including STL, were quite befuddled.

TTOG: I’m sorry that your OPU is not ready yet but it did say on the order history that it was sent to the store but hasn’t arrived. The earliest date from the range of dates given was the earliest it would get here, not when it would actually get here.

Must be easy to argue with me rather than admit you can’t read. But sure, have a nice day!

TTOG: My god, are you David Copperfield with brain damage. Come to the fitting room, 5 items. That Xhilaration lingerie body suit was a no go, so 4 items. I glance at you as you were walking past, two bike shorts I didn't see under the sweats. I ask about the bike shorts, you had forgotten they were in your hand, so a second look through. I thought I saw everything, look back at you, flash of red. Two pairs of underwear that you had forgotten even though I told you the underwear was a no go with the body suit. I'm glad that you dropped the clothes when we were shuffling around for a third look so I could see everything. How do you not remember all that's in your hands and where'd it all come from?

TTOG: I know you are upset that we didn’t have your order for pickup. But if you look at your order confirmation email, it specifically says “For pickup items, don't go to the store just yet. We'll send you another email when your order is ready for pickup. Check below for estimated timing.”

Also, when I did an advanced search, it said your order was cancelled on Saturday afternoon. So you should’ve received an email about that too.

So we’re not “useless” as you said we were, you just can’t read :)

Last edited:
TTOG: Why would you ask a guy in the toys section whether we have a particular brand of shampoo that is marketed to women? No, you aren't really helping me by showing me a picture of it on your phone.

TTOG: Why would you ask a guy in the toys section whether we have a particular brand of shampoo that is marketed to women? No, you aren't really helping me by showing me a picture of it on your phone.
Maybe you were the first team member they found? I don’t really think this is a big deal, it happens to me all the time. Just search it in the Zebra or Target app, and if you’re having a hard time just ask for a Beauty TM to help.

I mean you can search it on the Zebra and find the aisle 🤷‍♂️

Back