To That One Guest - II

Guaranteed she's going to return at least half of it too. It happens everytime. I really love it when Karen has a huge kids clothes order because she's ordered everything in 3 different sizes, picks it up, has her kid try everything on in the family restroom, and then immediately returns what doesn't fit.

Rather than dying in a car crash I wish they got sentenced to one day of doing all of softlines reshop for every item they return. Death would be the easy way out.

You get me.

Oy lady who ordered approximately 50 infants clothes in a single OPU i hope you and your kid die in a car crash
Guaranteed she's going to return at least half of it too. It happens everytime. I really love it when Karen has a huge kids clothes order because she's ordered everything in 3 different sizes, picks it up, has her kid try everything on in the family restroom, and then immediately returns what doesn't fit.

Rather than dying in a car crash I wish they got sentenced to one day of doing all of softlines reshop for every item they return. Death would be the easy way out.
I hope she ends up in the special level of hell they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

And I just don't understand people who shop that way... buying a fuck ton of clothes at once not knowing if any of them will fit and returning whatever doesn't. That sounds like a lot more hassle than simply trying stuff on in the store to me.

That sounds like a lot more hassle than simply trying stuff on in the store to me.

You mean like those women who wheel up to the fitting room with 20 or so items and they leave with only one or two....or worse, none? Those bitches also need to go to that special hell. If your wallet won't support 20 dresses, don't try that fucking many on .

You mean like those women who wheel up to the fitting room with 20 or so items and they leave with only one or two....or worse, none? Those bitches also need to go to that special hell. If your wallet won't support 20 dresses, don't try that fucking many on .
Send them there too. Plenty of room for all of them, I'm sure.

And I just don't understand people who shop that way... buying a fuck ton of clothes at once not knowing if any of them will fit and returning whatever doesn't

I can understand buying somethings in 2 sizes because women's clothes don't all fit the same. It's annoying when they do it for everything they order though. Maybe come into the store at that point and save everyone some time by using the fitting room?

The one that really got me was an OPU for every single size we sell of a dress. Seriously. Woman ordered XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL of the same dress. Makes for an easy pick for me, but pure hell for the style team when people do that. Yes, there should be a special place in hell for them.

I can understand buying somethings in 2 sizes because women's clothes don't all fit the same. It's annoying when they do it for everything they order though. Maybe come into the store at that point and save everyone some time by using the fitting room?

The one that really got me was an OPU for every single size we sell of a dress. Seriously. Woman ordered XS, S, M, L, XL, and XXL of the same dress. Makes for an easy pick for me, but pure hell for the style team when people do that. Yes, there should be a special place in hell for them.
Yeah, for two or even three sizes.....but a sampling. Save the huge clothes spree for after learning your size.

Nice dress? Maybe she was purchasing for a group, for an event where matching was important.

Nice dress? Maybe she was purchasing for a group, for an event where matching was important.

It was a nice-looking dress I suppose, but nothing really special. A New Day. That would be a really strange group where they all had a different size like that. I think she knew that she would have no problems returning the 5 sizes she didn't like and she's entitled enough to just order all 6 sizes without it crossing her mind about the extra work she is making for team members or that it might mean other guests can't buy the dress in the size they want.

It was a nice-looking dress I suppose, but nothing really special. A New Day. That would be a really strange group where they all had a different size like that. I think she knew that she would have no problems returning the 5 sizes she didn't like and she's entitled enough to just order all 6 sizes without it crossing her mind about the extra work she is making for team members or that it might mean other guests can't buy the dress in the size they want.
Four women, varying body shapes, not quite sure if one is an XS or S, another is a L or XL....I could see it. Due to how my wedding happened, I told my attendants to go shopping without me, they just had to match, and I heard all about the problems of matching dresses for non-matching bodies afterwards.

God the entitlement of some people. Yes maybe Giant does give you your item for free if it's the wrong price, but last time I checked, the sign said Target, not Giant. You got your ten cents you were bitching about, and if you're so pissed off about not getting the item for free like a grocery store does (last time I checked, Target was a DEPARTMENT store, not GROCERY), then shop there. They can deal with your entitled ass.

God the entitlement of some people. Yes maybe Giant does give you your item for free if it's the wrong price, but last time I checked, the sign said Target, not Giant. You got your ten cents you were bitching about, and if you're so pissed off about not getting the item for free like a grocery store does (last time I checked, Target was a DEPARTMENT store, not GROCERY), then shop there. They can deal with your entitled ass.
“But the other target...”
Then go to the other target, susan

TTOG: Thanks for your patience as mobile and I bumbled our way through ordering you an item online. We were successful and now we know how to do it! Thank you for bearing with us.

Ttog-

:::: operator letting grocery know they have a call:::::

Dials number and....

"I hate this Target. Its horrible blahs blahs blah...."

"HI 👀.....You reached grocery"

Guest is shitting bricks

"Makes up some random item for me to look at the sale and quantity"

I'm 100% sure it was our competitor across the street. Bitch not my fault you have to do research for price checks. Target invests and sets policies so I don't have to be a ratchet bitch on the phone ✌🏻

To that one drive-up guest. You apparently got confused and pressed the wrong button, since as of when I left work today, it has been over four hours since you "arrived", but we've not seen any sign of you.

TTOG:
Oh, you bought a Google Home Mini in July 2018. That's cool.
Oh, it doesn't work anymore? That's sad, and I am sorry to hear that. But you're outside the 30-days electronics return window clearly printed on your receipt. I can maybe give you in store credit.
Oh, you don't like that the new POS update says you can get $24 for it? Aww, well, that sucks. You're still under Google's 1-year warranty, so talk to them.
Oh, you want a manager? Okay.
Oh, the manager backed me up (miracle!!) and now you want Guest Relations' number?
Sure!! Explain to them how you don't like not being able to scam us lol.
Store credit allowed for an item that was purchased over a year ago?! No wonder this company can't afford to give employees hours.

Last edited:
I hope she ends up in the special level of hell they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

And I just don't understand people who shop that way... buying a fuck ton of clothes at once not knowing if any of them will fit and returning whatever doesn't. That sounds like a lot more hassle than simply trying stuff on in the store to me.
When I shop at Target I'm usually behind these vermin on line at guest services giving them the stink eye😫

TTOG: I really wasn't even TRYING to engage you but - in the time you were at my counter - I now know you have had gastrointestinal problems related to wheat & dairy, you've been to your therapist & counselor already this week, your niece is graduating & you have issues with your mom & sister.
TMI!!!

TTOG - Target is not “stupid” because you don’t know how to read a sign and scan a coupon or your target app to get a free $5 gift card. Your pissy attitude guaranteed I wouldn’t be able to help you at SCO. So carry yourself all the way to guest service to get your receipt post voided so you can try again. If you had been the slightest bit polite I could have made it right for you but I was ready for lunch and a tiny bit hangry. Not to mention the fact I had a line for SCO because we only had one actual lane open.

Look lady if you're gonna use Target's OPU to do your fucking grocery shopping because you're too lazy to get off your ass I'm grabbing our most damaged looking and closest to out of date product that I can.
Ya. If Karen picked it out herself she can thumb through the dates but an OPU can get the dented, older one that no other shopper will pick out of the stack -
too bad you weren’t able to see for yourself what else was available.

Look lady if you're gonna use Target's OPU to do your fucking grocery shopping because you're too lazy to get off your ass I'm grabbing our most damaged looking and closest to out of date product that I can.
How do you know it's laziness? When I was depressed I couldn't do my own shopping, it was too overwhelming, and think about the rates for mental illness. I also had a bad injury once, took months to recover, I looked fine but couldn't stress my arm, I had a 5 pound push/pull and lift limitations, which leaves out pushing a cart and carrying groceries. There's also the time factor, spend the usual hour grocery shopping online while caring for the children or on break from your desk job when you have 10 minutes to actually get the groceries between work/home requirements. Or the person may just have not felt well, and a grocery trip could spread the germs as well as exhaust a person. And physical chronic conditions, like a weak heart, that also makes the exertion of a grocery trip a bit much. Or another one I've been through, getting the car is rare and you have to get it back to the owner in a limited time frame.

I hope that you never face any of that, especially the injuries and illnesses, but be kind to people that don't want to advertise their lives and health to justify why they shop online.

How do you know it's laziness? When I was depressed I couldn't do my own shopping, it was too overwhelming, and think about the rates for mental illness. I also had a bad injury once, took months to recover, I looked fine but couldn't stress my arm, I had a 5 pound push/pull and lift limitations, which leaves out pushing a cart and carrying groceries. There's also the time factor, spend the usual hour grocery shopping online while caring for the children or on break from your desk job when you have 10 minutes to actually get the groceries between work/home requirements. Or the person may just have not felt well, and a grocery trip could spread the germs as well as exhaust a person. And physical chronic conditions, like a weak heart, that also makes the exertion of a grocery trip a bit much. Or another one I've been through, getting the car is rare and you have to get it back to the owner in a limited time frame.

I hope that you never face any of that, especially the injuries and illnesses, but be kind to people that don't want to advertise their lives and health to justify why they shop online.

Oh shut up; this is a complaint and airing grievances thread. Nobody needs to hear you defending the guest.

Back