To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I can't backstock your clearance. That's called reshop, you have to put that up.

I've had to report this guy to my LOD's almost every day because I end up getting an extra two-tier of push (that he's put a backstock clip on) every day he works.

TTOTM:Quit grumbling about everything and talking over people while they are talking. I wish you would realize that the whole world is not against you and yes Spot does some shady things but at least you have a job....

ttsrtl: You can never thank anyone for anything . So, lets try this... I want you to repeat after me T-H-A-N-K- Y-O-U See, that wasn't so hard was it. Now you go practice that .

To ALL of my Hardlines co-workers: Please learn to collect the reshop for your departments. I'm sick of going over to guest services and collecting the reshop for all of the departments. And then you groan when I bring the reshop to you, because God forbid you thank me for doing you a favor. You're welcome, bitch.

Last edited:
To ALL of my Hardlines co-workers: Please learn to collect the reshot for your departments. I'm sick of going over to guest services and collecting the reshop for all of the departments. And then you groan when I bring the reshop to you, because God forbid you thank me for doing you a favor. You're welcome, bitch.
My STL has been telling Backroom to fetch it and combine it with the CAFs.

I'd like to recognize the TM today who got a cut during unload and refused to let it stop him, even if it meant getting blood and sweat on the boxes everybody else has to handle. Some recognition also for the TL who when she finds this out, leaves him in the trailer because "he doesn't want to get out." Both of you showed great commitment to unloading the truck ahead of schedule and saving payroll.

And by recognize, I meant to say what the hell is wrong with you two.

I'd like to recognize the TM today who got a cut during unload and refused to let it stop him, even if it meant getting blood and sweat on the boxes everybody else has to handle. Some recognition also for the TL who when she finds this out, leaves him in the trailer because "he doesn't want to get out." Both of you showed great commitment to unloading the truck ahead of schedule and saving payroll.

Pretty sure that is against all kinds of company policy and maybe a few OSHA rules.

Pretty sure that is against all kinds of company policy and maybe a few OSHA rules.
It was only a few drops on a few boxes so I'd like to think if there was more blood things would have gone differently. But yeah, that whole thing needed an actual response. Wish I'd spoken up but whatever.

Then again, this is the same TL who just kind of shrugged when the same TM unloaded the truck shirtless and in basketball shorts. Which at least hasn't happened again. So far.

This store. I don't even know anymore.

To that gstl, I don't mind that you call people by name for backup, bit you should check your grid first. And you should leave pauses between requests so someone can respond.

To those LODs, you should look at the schedule the day before at the very least so you'll know when you've scheduled no phone coverage for hours.

To that one team member. You are not my boss. We do the same job - stop complaining as if I am invading your personal space. You give me knots in my stomach every time you go from hot to cold. Stop talking about people behind their backs. Have the balls enough to tell them what you think about them to their faces
You are not a team player and I do not like you.

I'm just gonna take a wild guess that nobody called a Code Green.

To that one team member. You are not my boss. We do the same job - stop complaining as if I am invading your personal space. You give me knots in my stomach every time you go from hot to cold. Stop talking about people behind their backs. Have the balls enough to tell them what you think about them to their faces
You are not a team player and I do not like you.

Sounds like a GSA at my store as well. Never complained to me about my actions back when I was a cashier. Pretended to like working with me, while bitching to the GSTL and two of the GSA's about me.

Now she bitches to me about our other new GSA. Probably bitches about me to him as well.

To that one TL:

I complain about you a lot, but THANK YOU for finally talking to that lazy SOB on our team. He's such a whiny lazy bitch and it was immensely satisfying to see him get officially chewed out for his bullshit.

ttostl- You were constantly on the walkie today asking the front end how many red cards they had...then telling them they need to try harder. What were you doing during this time? Sitting in your office. If you think its so easy to get read cards...get out of your office and go do it .

oh dear AP, I'm just as glad to see her gone as you probably are. but did you really have to walk her before the only other person who was FA trained got her lunch, meaning I had to scramble around to cover it myself on the craziest morning ever?

I know, I know, the answer is yes, but man was that frustrating lol.

To the backroom TL and logistics ETL, what were you thinking by scheduling a backroom team member that is on light duty after having surgery for a hernia to help me pull CAF pulls all day on a Saturday? Are you serious? He left at 330pm because he said he couldn't take the pain. He also told me that he's not suppose to lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk for 2 weeks. Sometimes, I simply don't know what to say or think when shit like this happens at the Target I'm at.

What the fuck? He told me that his shift got swapped with this girl that was supposed to be covering his shifts on the weekend. I'm thinking it was because her man works in the early morning backroom too and they probably wanted to do "shit" or each other. I hate this fuckin store.
I hope the guy, a veteran, sues Target. I really hope he does.

So from 4pm to 6pm, I was busting my ass trying desperately to get the CAF pulls done. During that time frame, I had about 2 minutes of down time. I finished the 4pm CAF pulls at 459pm and the 5pm CAF pulls at 559pm. Every back room team member should get to experience a situation like the one I was put in today. It will definitely give you a fresh perspective on things.

And this was In Bruges Colin Farrell gif worthy
tumblr_lrdbs7RDJK1qkvkz4o1_500.gif

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To all of the buildings ETL'S...you all rock! You have the ones who bumped my hours up as they can in the hour slashing. The ones who had my back in my TTOG story. The one who finished throwing my trash so I could run and help a guest on the other side of the store. The one who is so much fun to talk books with...and trying to get a readers bookshelf going. The one who out of the blue wrote a thank you note to me. All for covering so beautifully for my ETL while out on a family emergency.

To any backroom team member that is helping me pull CAF pulls, you need to tell me when you are going on breaks and your lunch. Either tell me or say it on the fuckin walkie. Don't just go walk off... especially when I'm finishing up the 5pm CAF pulls and have 10 minutes to clock out for lunch before I hit meal compliance. That is so fuckin' rude.
And another thing, if you're scheduled til 630pm, you're staying until 630pm. None of this "I'm going to take a 15 then clock out" bull shit at 615pm. If I was an ETL or team lead, yo ass would be in trouble. Automatic write up motherfucker.

To any backroom team member that is helping me pull CAF pulls, you need to tell me when you are going on breaks and your lunch. Either tell me or say it on the fuckin walkie. Don't just go walk off... especially when I'm finishing up the 5pm CAF pulls and have 10 minutes to clock out for lunch before I hit meal compliance. That is so fuckin' rude.
And another thing, if you're scheduled til 630pm, you're staying until 630pm. None of this "I'm going to take a 15 then clock out" bull shit at 615pm. If I was an ETL or team lead, yo ass would be in trouble. Automatic write up motherfucker.
At least he told you he was going on break...

I have to take my last break all the time 15 minutes before my shift ends. Sometimes coverage just doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back