To that one Team Member I - ARCHIVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
To my old store: you want us to check hundos, give us a working scanner or keep us supplied with the pens. If you don't, it's not my fault that all I can do is hold it up to the light.

At least my current store understands this.
Pens don’t always work. Especially if they have washed a $10 to make a $100.

The new pens do, though. The new ones will smudge the ink on counterfeit bills.

We don’t have pens at the registers - just in the cash office. I stopped using them because every fake bill I found passed the pen test but not my eagle eye test.

TTOSoftlinesTM: you're amazing and I'm so sorry you were stuck in shoes. I'm sorry you watched a woman line up 6 different pairs of shoes, try them on, and walk away from her lineup she made. You have it rough, I feel your pain. But you're still a rock star and I love working with you and talking with you and helping you on softlines when I'm allowed to. YOU ROCK!

We don’t use counterfeit pens at my store, even though we do HAVE them in my ETL-GE’s office. We’re crazy low AP risk despite being one of the highest volume stores in the district tho

The new pens do, though. The new ones will smudge the ink on counterfeit bills.
Usually. We had a couple Secret Service agents come in a couple weeks ago looking for footage of a guy that used several thousand dollars worth of counterfeit $100s at another store in our mall. They said they wanted to get this guy because the bill he is using are really good fakes, the only giveaway is the blue strip. The bills would pass all the new pens and scanners, but the little images on the strip wouldn't move when you look at it from different directions.

TTOsoftlinesTM: thanks for being cool and nice unlike the rest of your snotty gossipy fake squad. I like to ask you questions because you don't sneer and roll your eyes. Your boyfriend better put a ring on it posthaste

TTOTM Can you please stop spending two hours on a thirty minute task. We don't have time for it.

TTOTM Maybe you're not getting these shifts because they don't trust you to care enough. Did you consider that? That being said, stop telling me that I care too much. Maybe I do, maybe it's just my work ethic. I don't know. But I wont apologize for it.. even if I am too invested.

Corp: I can't keep trying to be five people at once. It's killing me. Please, somehow, get it together with the forecasting and stop drowning us.

Last edited:
TTOTM: STOP GIVING THE STORE AWAY.
WE HAVE RETURN POLICIES FOR A REASON.
IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE THEY BOUGHT THE ITEM.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY NO.
No don't ask for their driver's license- ah hell you're doing it. Yep. And now you're telling them that's how they can get around expired return policies.

AP is mentoring me in their ways.

But you don't know that.

TTOTM: STOP GIVING THE STORE AWAY.
WE HAVE RETURN POLICIES FOR A REASON.
IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE THEY BOUGHT THE ITEM.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAY NO.
No don't ask for their driver's license- ah hell you're doing it. Yep. And now you're telling them that's how they can get around expired return policies.

AP is mentoring me in their ways.

But you don't know that.
Let AP know.

i can't say too much, but:

TTOTM: you stupid bitch, use your common sense. stay the fuck away from my guest service desk, i always have to spend an hour cleaning up after you when you cover for my *fifteen* minute break

TTEntireStore congratulations, you win. I won't care anymore. nothing ever changes, nobody does anything and I'm just a team member. You broke me. I'm done. You have made me not want to return to a job that I've actually really liked deep down (even when I say otherwise).

Last edited:
Why in the Hell would you put cold or frozen items in Receiving with toss stickers on? They melt, rot or smell horrendous when you should have thrown them out. Or when the closer brings back salvage and puts heavy full boxes in top of an untaped not completely full box in salvage? How is that okay?

Last edited:
Why in the Hell would you put cold or frozen items in Receiving with toss sticks on? They melt, rot or smell horrendous when you should have thrown them out. Or when the closer brings back salvage and puts heavy full boxes in top of an untaped not completely full box in salvage? How is that okay?

this is seriously the worst. It's so difficult to get our GS people to fully cooperate on what to do with vendor products like milk and ice cream. Too much misinformation, and laziness. Don't fucking donate something perishable, and then leave it behind GS for 12 hours at room temp! fuck!

this is seriously the worst. It's so difficult to get our GS people to fully cooperate on what to do with vendor products like milk and ice cream. Too much misinformation, and laziness. Don't fucking donate something perishable, and then leave it behind GS for 12 hours at room temp! fuck!
Wow. At my store we’re all smart enough to override to toss on cold stuff and then empty it out if needed.

Wow. At my store we’re all smart enough to override to toss on cold stuff and then empty it out if needed.

that's how I feel. Instead we get people leaving milk in receiving or the ambient room.

We have so many GSTMs that refuse to override stuff like that to toss because they religiously follow the prompts on the screen and if the computer wants to make it vendor pickup then that’s what they’ll do. I get so pissed when I look in the vendor pickup bin and there’s like 2 gallons of milk in there. And I even asked them like why would you do this? It’s just going to rot what are they supposed to do with it? And they were like “I was told to follow the prompts.” And i was like you think someone’s going to first of all, notice and second of all, care? They still do it :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back