Archived What if there was a message board for Target Customers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTGOz

Suitable
In a different universe, I'm sure this exists.

What would you imagine it'd be like?

1 week ago S0cc3rmum89 wrote:
"Lines are too long and the cashier didn't care! Never shopping here again #IloveyouWalmart"
42 minutes ago S0cc3rmum89 wrote:
"Back at the Target shop again! Got my Starbucks frap and browsing #BullseyePlayground with my kids!"

I imagine it being full of spelling errors and questionable grammar.

My favorite is when people take pictures of destroyed zones and bitch about them. I find it hard to bite my tongue when I want to say "well, if the guests weren't such dicks, it'd look a lot nicer."
My pet peeve is the throw rug aisles. Always rugs on the ground that Guests put there to see what they look like, but they can't pick them up and put them back when they are done.

In Canada, they did the same, but the bright and friendly young employees they hired received very little training compared to their American counterparts.

This is a quote from an article about the Target Canada debacle on the TARGET SUCKS! site. I laughed myself silly on that. Canadian TM's must have been hit in their heads so hard that they lost a couple IQ points for this claim to be true. ROFL!

In Canada, they did the same, but the bright and friendly young employees they hired received very little training compared to their American counterparts.

This is a quote from an article about the Target Canada debacle on the TARGET SUCKS! site. I laughed myself silly on that. Canadian TM's must have been hit in their heads so hard that they lost a couple IQ points for this claim to be true. ROFL!

No they fed them lines of bullshit, so yes I believe they believe that we got more training than they did. In talking with a couple Canadian employees at a Canadian store while under the closing sale, they got set up to fail. And they knew it very quickly.

The sense of entitlement on the yelp reviews on my store are hilarious. Calling out TMs by name? Really?

Our store actually has really good Yelp reviews. I guess if Yelp says we're good, then our store must be God. lol. /s

My favorite is when people take pictures of destroyed zones and bitch about them. I find it hard to bite my tongue when I want to say "well, if the guests weren't such dicks, it'd look a lot nicer."
More like who do you think made it that way in the first place? Who do you think is going to have to clean it up?

Interesting.

This is the site I was banned from.

I didn't have anything bad to say, LOL.
I took a look at the site.

Wow.

I guess their policy is: If you don't have anything bad to say, then shut the &@$% up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back